The Power Supply
The power supply has a nice, understated look about it with a basic black finish, embossed logo on one side and a simple white print on black label. The unit has the now common hexagon mesh on the exhaust side to improve air flow which is force fed by a quiet 120 mm fan. There was a time when this design was the exception, but has now become the norm leveraging a single large fan for cooling service. Overall, the unit has a nice clean design.
Here is a view of the fan side of the power supply. This is what you would see in many of the newer BTX cases. You get to view the embossed logo in this orientation which is a nice addition to the clean black design.
The FSP POWER_MOD 700W is not fully modular. There are the necessary feeds that most installs will require hard wired to the unit. If you require more connections, the modular cables can easily be added. The modular cables all attach to the third and fourth 12V rails with peripherals on the third rail and both modular PCI-E connections on the fourth rail.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [Specifications, Availability and Pricing]
- Page 3 [The Package]
- Page 4 [In the Box]
- Page 5 [The Power Supply]
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Nintendo shares skyrocket to 8-year high
- Alienware Aurora reach reasonable price for Memorial Day
- GTA Online earns big for Take-Two
- Red Dead Redemption 2 built from scratch for consoles
- Square Enix to embrace games as a service business model
- Gigabyte z170 UD5: Question about Voltage Spikes/Offset
- ASRock AliveXFire-esata2 compatibility with Phenom II X4 980
- m4a88td-m/usb3 & Windows 10
- OWC ThunderBay 4 Mini Thunderbolt 2 Review
- Prey benchmarked: Radeon RX 580 vs. GeForce GTX 1060
- Qualcomm fuels IoT growth by currently delivering more than 1 million chips a day into a wide range of connected applications
- Team Group announces theme for COMPUTEX 2017 showcase: go beyond the limit and reach for the top
- SAPPHIRE announces PULSE Radeon RX 560 graphics card
- ELITEGROUP computer to stand out at Computex for its smart campus deployment, robotic technology, education laptops, tablets, mini PC, and motherboards
- ADATA Shares a Symphony of Technology at Computex 2017