The Power Supply
The power supply has a nice, understated look about it with a basic black finish, embossed logo on one side and a simple white print on black label. The unit has the now common hexagon mesh on the exhaust side to improve air flow which is force fed by a quiet 120 mm fan. There was a time when this design was the exception, but has now become the norm leveraging a single large fan for cooling service. Overall, the unit has a nice clean design.
Here is a view of the fan side of the power supply. This is what you would see in many of the newer BTX cases. You get to view the embossed logo in this orientation which is a nice addition to the clean black design.
The FSP POWER_MOD 700W is not fully modular. There are the necessary feeds that most installs will require hard wired to the unit. If you require more connections, the modular cables can easily be added. The modular cables all attach to the third and fourth 12V rails with peripherals on the third rail and both modular PCI-E connections on the fourth rail.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [Specifications, Availability and Pricing]
- Page 3 [The Package]
- Page 4 [In the Box]
- Page 5 [The Power Supply]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Nintendo Switch not backward compatible with Wii U games
- Hugh Jackman plays Wolverine one last time in 'Logan'
- Ubisoft teases 'game changing' patch for The Division
- AMD's new RSCE 16.10.2 drivers ready for Battlefield 1
- AMD to launch cut-down RX 470, competes with GTX 1050 Ti
- GA-Z170X-Gaming 7 - F20b BIOS BUG?
- Unable To Update AMD GPU Driver
- EVGA DG-87 Full-Tower Gaming Chassis Review
- New PC - no display on a screen, 3 beeps
- windows usb install file
- Razer unveils new Razer Blade Pro gaming notebook
- Nintendo Switch world premiere demonstrates new entertainment experiences from a home gaming system
- PowerColor starts selling the DEVIL Box external graphics solution
- ESL to power PlayStation 4 competitive gaming
- Samsung rolls out industry's first 8GB LPDDR4 DRAM package