Thermaltake takes the all black approach to packaging again, but this time lacking the familiar checkerboard pattern I'm used to seeing on their packages. The ISGC-300 is presented plainly in the front and is accompanied by Zoe wielding a very large sword. At the bottom explains the meaning of ISGC over a few of the coolers features.
The right side of the ISGC packaging displays the specifications atop of the compatibility chart and features list.
The rear of the ISGC-300 package uses most of the room discussing the chosen ISGC Fan 12 and its features. At the bottom is a conceptual drawing of the cooler in action followed with three key product images.
On the right side Thermaltake makes a brief statement about this product in ten various languages and uses the bottom for barcodes and certification information.
Removing the outer package reveals a very snug inner package that aids in protecting the ISGC-300 from any shipping mishaps. Just a bit of unfolding of the cardboard flaps will get you to the cooler and the accompanying hardware.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [Specifications, Availability and Pricing]
- Page 3 [Packaging]
- Page 4 [The Thermaltake ISGC-300 CPU Cooler]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Scientists begin tinkering on 'deleting' your unwanted memories
- AMD's Polaris GPU should arrive as 232mm2 sized die
- Quantum Break is exclusive to the Windows Store, won't reach Steam
- The PC Gaming Show is coming back, will take place during E3 2016
- Intel's unreleased 18-core Xeon CPU hits eBay for $999
- GIGABYTE Z170MX Gaming5 / CPU non-k bios support?
- ASRock Z77 Extreme4-M cannot boot
- OCZ TRION 150 480GB SATA III SSD Review
- Any advice on redeeming Asus Promotions?
- Extreme Problem (not alone)
- Phanteks Announces the Eclipse P400 and P400S Chassis
- ESL Hearthstone Legendary Series returns to Intel Extreme Masters Katowice 2016
- ASUS Republic of Gamers Announces Horus GK2000 Gaming Keyboard
- Logitech Announces the G810 Orion Spectrum Mechanical Gaming Keyboard
- ADATA Reveals HD650X and HD710M USB 3.0 External Hard Drives