Thermaltake takes the all black approach to packaging again, but this time lacking the familiar checkerboard pattern I'm used to seeing on their packages. The ISGC-300 is presented plainly in the front and is accompanied by Zoe wielding a very large sword. At the bottom explains the meaning of ISGC over a few of the coolers features.
The right side of the ISGC packaging displays the specifications atop of the compatibility chart and features list.
The rear of the ISGC-300 package uses most of the room discussing the chosen ISGC Fan 12 and its features. At the bottom is a conceptual drawing of the cooler in action followed with three key product images.
On the right side Thermaltake makes a brief statement about this product in ten various languages and uses the bottom for barcodes and certification information.
Removing the outer package reveals a very snug inner package that aids in protecting the ISGC-300 from any shipping mishaps. Just a bit of unfolding of the cardboard flaps will get you to the cooler and the accompanying hardware.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [Specifications, Availability and Pricing]
- Page 3 [Packaging]
- Page 4 [The Thermaltake ISGC-300 CPU Cooler]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- AMD Ryzen 7 1800X hits #1 best-selling CPUs on Amazon
- AMD breaking world records with Ryzen 7 1800X already
- 'Rogue One' Blu-ray announced, extras detailed
- I want one: AMD Ryzen CPU review kit looks AMAZING
- NVIDIA to reveal GeForce GTX 1080 Ti on February 28
- ASUS MAXIMUS IX FORMULA A2 Error Code with Hardware Component Failure Beeps
- Does anyone from Thermaltake view this forum anymore?
- Is any one from Thermaltake viewing this forum anymore?
- Lian Li A61 5.25 devices
- Z270 Supercarrier - blackscreen 09/d0, cannot switch to backup BIOS
- Innovation and competition return to high-performance PCs March 2nd with worldwide AMD Ryzen 7 availability
- Final Fantasy awarded Guinness World Records title for most prolific role-playing game
- InstaVR launches publishing compatibility with HTC VIVE, cnabling companies to create high quality long-form VR video applications
- Transcend announces Ultimate UHS Video Speed Class 30 (V30) microSD cards to support 4K Ultra HD video recording
- Final Fantasy XIV Fan Fest culminates with the journey eastward in Stormblood