To conclude, the Sharkoon X-Tatic digital are simply the best sounding and most innovative pair of headphones I've ever used. They are well built, perform equally well across the board and support just about any device you can think of. Along with this, they actually offer a new technology as well, that being 'self contained non-algorithm based 5.1 sound'.
Digital and analog are both there to choose from as well as a functional microphone for Skype and MSN etc. but let's face it, this is a bit of a bonus feature rather than being a selling point; but it's still useful to many people, I'm sure.
So, should you buy these or not? - Well, partially it depends on whether or not you have concerns with noise pollution in your area or not. If you have no option but to go down the silent route then look no further for your surround sound needs. But for someone who already has a dedicated speaker system, perhaps consider something a little less elaborate.
I would like to re-affirm also, that the X-Tatic digital; aside from appearing inherently as a 'gizmo' purchase, is in fact a very well built and versatile product in its own right. As I always say, though; let your individual needs tailer your decision to fit.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [Package and Contents]
- Page 3 [Technical Overview]
- Page 4 [Setup and Installation]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- AMD drops price on Radeon RX 460, RX 470 graphics cards
- Google's new Pixel is easy to repair, even the screen
- 4K 120Hz is on its way to VR headsets with Onix VR
- PlayStation VR launches in Japan: over 51K units sold
- 'Deadpool' director Tim Miller walks from sequel
- Independence Day Resurgence 4K Blu-ray Review
- Battlefield 1 Multiplayer Gameplay Thoughts
- GA-PH67A-UD3-B3 Resume fail after suspend with Linux
- h61m-dgs gigabyte not see DDR_A1
- BSI3H-6100 long time to post
- Eurocom launches the ultrathin 15.6' Sky M5 R2 VR Ready gaming laptop with Intel Core i7 6700HQ, NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 (6 GB GDDR5), 4G LTE support, 64 GB DDR4 memory, 6 TB SSD storage
- ENERMAX releases Steelwing aluminum case
- ENERMAX Platimax D.F. PSU is available now
- ENERMAX launches Revolution Duo power supply with DUOFlowTM design for active ventilation
- Razer unveils new Razer Blade Pro gaming notebook