Setup and Installation
Once everything is unpacked and ready to go, the user must first decide what these headphones are going to be connected to and then whether or not it is a digital or analog connection that is going to be made.
For arguments sake I have chosen to set these up with my ASUS Xonar sound card via the optical cable that is supplied. However, had I chosen to do it via analog I would have connected the supplied 5.1 stereo mini-jack cable to the analog outs of my sound card and then paired the headphones to the adapter rather than the digital decoder box.
The talk-back system is handled via a USB microphone that plugs into the headphones, with a USB cable then being run from the digital control unit to the PC. The small black decoder also features a delay control for the rear speakers.
With regards to software installation, there is none what so ever which makes things easy here and also for the person setting these headphones up. Really, they should be viewed in the same fashion as setting up any 5.1 channel speaker system.
Installing these headphones is quite a simple task. Once a choice has been made between analog and digital and the device you're connecting to is operating in the correct mode, you're ready to 'rock and roll' or 'frag and stroll', depending on your application.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [Package and Contents]
- Page 3 [Technical Overview]
- Page 4 [Setup and Installation]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- $32 million of Ethereum stolen by hackers
- Fake AMD Ryzen CPUs have been sent by Amazon
- Avast acquires CCleaner and Speeccy developer Piriform
- Ubisoft hints AC Origins' RPG elements will be monetized
- Google Pixel XL 2 looks amazing in the new concept video
- Cryptocurrency mining deflates, used GPUs hit eBay
- G.SKILL TridentZ RGB DDR4-3600 32GB Memory Kit Review
- ASRock X299 Taichi Motherboard Review
- Transcend ESD220C 120GB Portable SSD Review
- Need help getting backup bios to work z77 d3h
- Atari announces Blade Runner 2049 partnership with NECA and Audiowear, launching wearable technology that blurs the line between fashion and future
- BIOSTAR introduces the world's first 8-slot PCI-e mining motherboard with the TB250-BTC+
- HyperX unveils HyperX Alloy Elite and TKL HyperX Alloy FPS Pro mechanical gaming keyboards
- Toshiba Memory Corporation develops world's first 3D flash memory with TSV technology
- ADATA releases XPG GAMMIX line with S10 PCIe Gen3x4 NVMe 1.2 SSD and D10 DDR4