Setup and Installation
Once everything is unpacked and ready to go, the user must first decide what these headphones are going to be connected to and then whether or not it is a digital or analog connection that is going to be made.
For arguments sake I have chosen to set these up with my ASUS Xonar sound card via the optical cable that is supplied. However, had I chosen to do it via analog I would have connected the supplied 5.1 stereo mini-jack cable to the analog outs of my sound card and then paired the headphones to the adapter rather than the digital decoder box.
The talk-back system is handled via a USB microphone that plugs into the headphones, with a USB cable then being run from the digital control unit to the PC. The small black decoder also features a delay control for the rear speakers.
With regards to software installation, there is none what so ever which makes things easy here and also for the person setting these headphones up. Really, they should be viewed in the same fashion as setting up any 5.1 channel speaker system.
Installing these headphones is quite a simple task. Once a choice has been made between analog and digital and the device you're connecting to is operating in the correct mode, you're ready to 'rock and roll' or 'frag and stroll', depending on your application.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [Package and Contents]
- Page 3 [Technical Overview]
- Page 4 [Setup and Installation]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- This monster USB hub charges up to 28 devices at once
- League of Legends table top game sets the mood for fun
- Rockstar gets into the Halloween spirit with GTA Online
- Nintendo Switch handheld delivers console-quality gaming
- Microsoft drop Shocktober sale a week before Halloween
- ASRock C2550D4I Won't boot... again
- Getting a DK-04 3D Model
- Lenovo Ideapad Y900-17ISK Gaming Notebook Review
- How to upgrade front I/O Panel for V2100 to USB 3.0 or even 3.1
- AMD announces Radeon Pro 400 Series graphics processors
- G.Skill announces the RIPJAWS KM570 MX mechanical keyboard
- iBuyPower announces the Slate gaming desktop
- Fujitsu and Lenovo to explore global strategic PC cooperation
- Toshiba's SAS SSDs provide secure storage for NetApp FAS and E-Series arrays for enterprise applications