HornetTek has done a very good job with getting the information about the product listed on the front of the package. Here we can see that many of the features are shown right on the front with nice clear pictures.
The side of the package shows the warning about hotswapping the enclosure and that some motherboards are not able to perform this function. Most motherboards made in the last two years are able to do this, so that isn't a big deal for enthusiasts. As always, your mileage may vary so be sure to check your motherboards specifications.
On the back is where all of the features and additional product information is listed. As you can see, the information is listed in six different languages. Also, the color of the enclosure in the box is labeled along the bottom.
The cooling system is shown on this side of the box. Here we see that fresh, cool air is brought in from the sides and expelled through the back of the enclosure.
The packing for the enclosure is very good. Here we see that the enclosure is surrounded at the edges to prevent accidental damage during shipping.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Boost your resume with two in-demand tech certifications
- Nintendo NX handheld hybrid GPU CPU upgrade attachment
- New Fallout Shelter update features sticker set on iOS
- New Assassin's Creed may use PS4 Pro, Project Scorpio
- Nintendo NX might cost $350
- Samsung 850 EVO 4TB SATA III SSD Review
- Mirror's Edge Catalyst Graphics Performance Tweak Guide
- Prepping LGA2011 Build
- Unable to find BIOS update for motherboard
- Lian Li O Series Multiple Expansion card support
- Antec and Razer team up to co-brand a new Mini-ITX gaming chassis
- Samsung Electronics accelerates the NVMe era for consumers with its highest performing 960 PRO and EVO Solid State Drives
- Lighting is in the Aer: NZXT launches Aer RGB, premium LED PWM fans
- Syber Gaming delivers VR and 4K-ready 'C Series' small form factor gaming PC
- HyperX Gears of War gaming headset shipping now