HornetTek has done a very good job with getting the information about the product listed on the front of the package. Here we can see that many of the features are shown right on the front with nice clear pictures.
The side of the package shows the warning about hotswapping the enclosure and that some motherboards are not able to perform this function. Most motherboards made in the last two years are able to do this, so that isn't a big deal for enthusiasts. As always, your mileage may vary so be sure to check your motherboards specifications.
On the back is where all of the features and additional product information is listed. As you can see, the information is listed in six different languages. Also, the color of the enclosure in the box is labeled along the bottom.
The cooling system is shown on this side of the box. Here we see that fresh, cool air is brought in from the sides and expelled through the back of the enclosure.
The packing for the enclosure is very good. Here we see that the enclosure is surrounded at the edges to prevent accidental damage during shipping.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- GTA 6 motion capture possibly underway
- Musk shows The Boring Company's 1st working car elevator
- Toshiba brings 64-layer 3D flash to retail SATA SSDs
- Apple will make its own OLED screens for 2018 iPhones
- Huawei Kirin 970 goes into mass production in September
- AMD Ryzen 3 1300X and Ryzen 3 1200 CPU Review
- Lian-Li PC-O5SW...Watercooling and dimensions
- Toshiba XG5 1TB OEM M.2 NVMe PCIe SSD Review
- Toshiba N300 8TB High-Reliability HDD Review
- Alphacool Eiswand External CPU Liquid Cooler Review
- Toshiba introduces TR200 SATA retail SSD series with 64-layer 3D flash memory
- Need for Speed Payback takes cars from scrap to stock to supercar in new trailer
- Visbit releases Unity SDK and web VR player for its all-in-one VR streaming service, bringing high quality VR streaming to the masses
- GWENT Gamescom 2017 tournament announced
- Toshiba NVMe SSDs now available with Lenovo's new ThinkSystem and ThinkAgile servers