Synthetic 3D and System Benchmarks - MadOnion
3DMark2000 is a synthetic Direct3D benchmark that is compatible with DirectX 7. It takes full advantage of the GeForce2, ATI Radeon and DirectX 7 enhancements. 3DMark2000 has become one of the world's most used benchmark utilities.
Here we get a better idea that the memory performance of the SiS 645DX is slightly superior to the I845G. As expected, I845G has only "unofficial" DDR-333 support, SiS has had much more time to refine its memory controller for 333Mhz memory.
3DMark2001 SE is the latest installment in the popular 3DMark series. By combining DirectX 8.1 support with completely new graphics (including the GeForce4), it continues to provide benchmark results that empower you to make informed hardware assessments.
Again, the SiS 645DX Soyo board shows its true colors and takes the lead for the last of the 3Dmark tests. Lets see if its well optimized for system operations.
PCMark2002 is a completely new, multipurpose benchmark, suited for benchmarking all kinds of PCs, from laptops to workstations, as well as across multiple Windows operating systems. This easy-to-use benchmark makes professional strength benchmarking software available even to novice users. PCMark2002 consists of a series of tests that represent common tasks in home and office programs. PCMark2002 also covers many additional areas outside the scope of other MadOnion.com benchmarks.
Taking out the memory performance in style shows SiS and Soyo have done a remarkable job.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- P4S 645DX Dragon - Page 1 [Introduction]
- P4S 645DX Dragon - Page 2 [Specifications]
- P4S 645DX Dragon - Page 3 [Features]
- P4S 645DX Dragon - Page 4 [Benchmarks - Test System and Sandra]
- P4S 645DX Dragon - Page 5 [Benchmarks - System Productivity]
- P4S 645DX Dragon - Page 6 [Benchmarks - MadOnion]
- P4S 645DX Dragon - Page 7 [Benchmarks - OpenGL]
- P4S 645DX Dragon - Page 8 [Benchmarks - D3D]
- P4S 645DX Dragon - Page 9 [Conclusion]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- ARMS sells over 100,000 copies in Japan in first week
- Titanfall 2 may hit 6K on Xbox One X with 100% GPU usage
- Take-Two relents on singleplayer GTA mods
- 47% of gamers spend money while playing games
- MSI Afterburner now has hardware plot graphics
- Computer freeze and audio buzz issue
- AZZA Photios 250 Mid-Tower Chassis Review
- Team T-Force Dark ROG DDR4-3000 16GB Memory Kit Review
- GA-X58A-UD3R wake on lan problem
- In Win 301 Mini-Tower Chassis Review
- Logitech Circle 2 will be compatible with Amazon Echo Show
- Synology introduces DiskStation DS1517 and DS1817
- Deep Silver and 4A Games are proud to announce Metro Exodus
- Microsoft premieres Xbox One X, world's most powerful console
- Phison gears up for mobile phone market with PS8226 3D NAND eMMC 5.1 controller