Web Based Interface
Although we briefly covered this in the setup and installation, there are more options in the TK-IP-101's web based interface that are worthy of discussion.
Under the KVM server button are a few handy links such as the ability to name the individual systems attached to your TK-IP101/Attached KVMs. Here you can also select advanced options such as power on and off (if the system supports this). You can also exclude the attached system and set it up to generate alarms if it is not found.
Also under the KVM Server is the Video Mode Database. This will allow you to setup resolutions that you do not want to allow or that you commonly use with attached systems.
Another handy spot is the View Connection page (also under KVM Server); here you can name the TK-IP101, setup the country you are in, set the largest resolution allowed in the viewer and the mouse resynchronization key sequence.
Under Maintenance you can upgrade your firmware and also backup your settings.
In the Users section you can setup different levels of users from Super Admin to just plain users that can only view connected systems.
Under The Users menu you can also setup both Radius and LDAP servers for authentication.
There is also a place to see who is logged onto the servers at any one time.
In the Downloads section you have your different viewers; there is one for Windows and two that are Java based. This means that Linux, BSD and Mac users are not left out.
Last and certainly not least, you can establish alarm events under the Alarm tab as well as e-mail settings to make sure the alarms get out to you.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Google Contributor reduces website ads for monthly fee
- AMD Radeon Settings, Crimson Edition driver released
- Microsoft says its worker cutback affected staff diversity
- Sony tells users not to upgrade to Windows 10
- Increase in card use ensures China's payment fraud rises
- Upgrade RAM on G11CD system assistance
- C2750D4I - BMC Update Failed
- X99 Extreme 6/3.1 Bios Update to support Samsung 950 Pro M.2.
- PC-A04 case top USB Multi-Media I/O ports replacement
- Asrock H170M-ITX\ac Windows 10 fresh install
- EASARS Unveils World of Tanks and Team RIVAL Licensed Gaming Gear
- G.SKILL Boosts DDR4 8GB Module Speed Up to 4133MHz 16GB
- Sharkoon Announces SHARK ZONE K20 Gaming Keyboard
- EK Releases Monoblock for GIGABYTE Z170X Motherboards
- BROFORCE AIR-DROPS HUGE POST LAUNCH UPDATE BECAUSE FREEDOM CANNOT BE CONTAINED