The TK-IP101 comes in a decent and sturdy looking box; the front clearly shows an image of the product with some details to get you looking closer.
The back of the box gives even greater detail showing off the ports and where the TK-IP101 fits into your network.
Inside the box we find everything we need to get the TK-IP101 running with a single system; including KVM cable, power supply, USB cable (for a USB KVM or USB connection to a computer), three Serial Console (PPP) adapters, a quick start guide and CD-ROM with full manual and utilities.
TRENDNet also sent along their TK-423K four-port USB/PS/2 KVM Switch Kit with audio. This comes in a much larger box (complete with handle). The TK-423K follows the same type of packaging as the TK-IP101. We get a nice clean image of the device with pictures of the accessories included.
The back of the TK-423K's box shows us the diagram and related products.
Inside the TK-423K's box (okay, is it just me or do you hear the storm trooper in the first Star Wars here? - "TK-423K, why aren't you at your post?") you get a ton of extras. These include four full PS/2-USB KVM cables, four USB to PS/2 adapters, four audio bridge cables (both mic and speakers) and of course a power pack and quick-start guide.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Latest News Posts
- AMD ThreadRipper 1998X: 16C/32T @ 3.9GHz, 44 PCIe lanes
- EVGA teases its GTX 1080 Ti FTW3 Hybrid graphics card
- ARM announces new CPUs and GPU at Computex 2017
- ASUS leaks its own Strix X299-E motherboard
- You've less than 7 days to enter our 'Rings' giveaway!
- Asrock X99 Extreme11 reports only 48GB instead of 64 GB
- H270m Pro4 Can't boot with my SSD, stuck on splash
- Gigabyte z170 UD5: Question about Voltage Spikes/Offset
- ASRock AliveXFire-esata2 compatibility with Phenom II X4 980
- m4a88td-m/usb3 & Windows 10
- Qualcomm fuels IoT growth by currently delivering more than 1 million chips a day into a wide range of connected applications
- Team Group announces theme for COMPUTEX 2017 showcase: go beyond the limit and reach for the top
- SAPPHIRE announces PULSE Radeon RX 560 graphics card
- ELITEGROUP computer to stand out at Computex for its smart campus deployment, robotic technology, education laptops, tablets, mini PC, and motherboards
- ADATA Shares a Symphony of Technology at Computex 2017