As usual we have the standard Galaxy box which is just spiced up with some stickers to let us know exactly what we have here. Across the top we have the Galaxy logo along with mention that the card is overclocked. Moving down, we have a sticker that tells us some of the features the card offers like PhysX, CUDA and more.
Moving to the bottom, we have the model; in this case it's the GTX 275. Here we also see that the card comes with 896MB of GDDR3 memory on a 448-bit bus. We also have mention of Xtreme Tuner being included which is Galaxy's own overclocking software. Finally we see a bunch of NVIDIA logos along with mention that the card is HDMI ready.
Turning the box over, we have the standard run down of information like some of the main features the GTX 200 series of cards offer. We also have a bit of a blurb on what's needed to get SLI and Tri SLI setups up and running. Across the bottom of the box we have a bit of a blurb on the series in a number of languages.
As far as paperwork goes we've got a fair bit of information; user manual, quick setup guide, a guide on setting up HDMI along with information on Xtreme Tuner and how to use it. In the CD department we have a driver disc along with another disc which includes the Xtreme Tuner software.
In the cable department we have an S-Video out cable, S/PDIF loopback cable so you can get sound through your HDMI port, one dual molex to 6-Pin PCI-E connector, one dual molex to 8-Pin PCI-E connector along with a DVI to VGA and S-Video to Component dongle.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Australia: Find other tech and computer products like this over at PLE Computer's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [The Package]
- Page 3 [The Card]
- Page 4 [Test System Setup and 3DMark Vantage]
- Page 5 [Benchmarks - PT Boats: Knights of the Sea]
- Page 6 [Benchmarks - CINEBENCH R10]
- Page 7 [Benchmarks - World in Conflict]
- Page 8 [Benchmarks - Crysis Warhead]
- Page 9 [Benchmarks - Far Cry 2]
- Page 10 [Benchmarks - S.T.A.L.K.E.R. - Clear Sky]
- Page 11 [Benchmarks - Left 4 Dead]
- Page 12 [Benchmarks - High Quality AA and AF]
- Page 13 [Benchmarks - World in Conflict - XP]
- Page 14 [Benchmarks - Far Cry 2 - XP]
- Page 15 [Benchmarks - S.T.A.L.K.E.R. - Clear Sky - XP]
- Page 16 [Temperature and Sound Tests]
- Page 17 [Power Consumption Tests]
- Page 18 [Final Thoughts]
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Star Wars: Battlefront beta hits in October, features 20v20 chaos
- Get Ahead of the iOS 9 Curve: Create Your Own iPhone Apps
- NVIDIA secures 81% of the GPU market according to JPR
- eSports betting startup Unikrn gets backed by Ashton Kutcher
- Naughty Dog announces March 18, 2016 release for Uncharted 4 on PS4
- ASUSTOR AS5004T Four-Bay Consumer NAS Review
- Gigabyte G1 z170 Gaming 7 motherboard.
- Kingston DataTraveler microDuo 3C USB 3.1 Type-C Flash Drive Review
- PC-Q01/PC-Q03 Sizing Questions
- USB 3.0 header availability for PC-C37?
- CYBERTRONPC ANNOUNCES SMALL FORM FACTOR SYSTEM WITH AMD R9 NANO GRAPHICS CARD
- SilverStone Storage Devices - Mobile Series - MS08
- ASRock Z170 OC Formula Sets More Records at IDF 2015 San Francisco!
- ATTO Technology to Display Network and Storage Connectivity Portfolio at VMworld 2015
- SilverStone Accessories - Expansion Cards - ECM20