Boot Up and Shutdown Times
It's time to get into the meat of the review with the benchmarks for the Gateway MD7826u. To start with, we timed the boot up and shutdown times for the machine. Booting the Gateway MD7826u took 46 seconds and shutdown took 22 seconds.
The next test up for the notebook was with PC Mark Vantage. PCMark Vantage is a newer benchmark for Windows Vista machines that simulates a variety of different usage scenarios your typical notebook user would do with their computer. This benchmark gives an easy to compare number for a computers overall performance. Check out the results of the benchmark for the Gateway MD7826u below.
WinRAR is a popular program for compressing files and folders to save disk space and make them easier to email. The application has a benchmark that tests the overall system performance for the common task of compressing files. Check the results in the image below.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [Specifications, Availability and Pricing]
- Page 3 [Packaging]
- Page 4 [The Gateway MD7826u]
- Page 5 [Accessories and Documentation]
- Page 6 [Benchmarks - Bootup / Shutdown Times, PC Mark Vantage & WinRAR]
- Page 7 [Benchmarks - EVEREST Cache / Memory & Passmark PerformanceTest]
- Page 8 [Benchmarks - HD Tune, EVEREST Disk Tests & Quickpar]
- Page 9 [Benchmarks - MS Media Encoder & Battery Life - MobileMark 2007]
- Page 10 [Hands On Use]
- Page 11 [Final Thoughts]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- ZOTAC's new GeForce GTX 1080 AMP! spotted, a new record breaker?
- PS4K upgrades 'absolutely' required to run VR on PS4 says, dev
- No Man's Sky possibly delayed to August
- Xbox and Windows are merging under Microsoft's Project Helix strategy
- CRYENGINE goes open source, now available for download
- Asus S300CA screen flickering/stripes
- Asrock MB front HD audio doesn't work (rear works)
- GA-H97-Gaming 3 trying to Raid Two 950pro's via PCIE Apadpter
- GA-Z170MX-Gaming 5 USB 3.1 and Thunderbolt not recognized
- LaCie 8big Thunderbolt 2 1U Rack Review
- Samsung Electronics expands 750 EVO SSD with worldwide availability and increases capacity to 500GB
- Free public gamer event E3 Live to debut in Los Angeles
- Cryorig teases two new cases bound for Computex 2016
- Toshiba launches the OCZ RD400 NVMe SSD series
- Colorful & Bykski announces first water block for GTX 1080 Founders Edition