Boot Up and Shutdown Times
It's time to get into the meat of the review with the benchmarks for the Gateway MD7826u. To start with, we timed the boot up and shutdown times for the machine. Booting the Gateway MD7826u took 46 seconds and shutdown took 22 seconds.
The next test up for the notebook was with PC Mark Vantage. PCMark Vantage is a newer benchmark for Windows Vista machines that simulates a variety of different usage scenarios your typical notebook user would do with their computer. This benchmark gives an easy to compare number for a computers overall performance. Check out the results of the benchmark for the Gateway MD7826u below.
WinRAR is a popular program for compressing files and folders to save disk space and make them easier to email. The application has a benchmark that tests the overall system performance for the common task of compressing files. Check the results in the image below.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [Specifications, Availability and Pricing]
- Page 3 [Packaging]
- Page 4 [The Gateway MD7826u]
- Page 5 [Accessories and Documentation]
- Page 6 [Benchmarks - Bootup / Shutdown Times, PC Mark Vantage & WinRAR]
- Page 7 [Benchmarks - EVEREST Cache / Memory & Passmark PerformanceTest]
- Page 8 [Benchmarks - HD Tune, EVEREST Disk Tests & Quickpar]
- Page 9 [Benchmarks - MS Media Encoder & Battery Life - MobileMark 2007]
- Page 10 [Hands On Use]
- Page 11 [Final Thoughts]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Surgeon Simulator ER is out on Steam and PSVR
- ESA extends ISS participation to 2024
- AMD Radeon GPU tech will power Intel's next-gen iGPUs
- Titanfall 2 infographic reveal interesting information
- Apple's new MacBook Pro has crappy battery life
- Mouse skipping/jumping and audio stuttering
- [Bios problem, manual Vcore] Gigabyte Z170X Gaming 3-EU
- Strontium iDrive Nitro Lightning 64GB Card Reader Review
- Gigabyte G1 Sniper Z170 Fan control & PWM issue
- Gigabyte gaming 5 z170mx cant enable raid need help
- Micron accelerates adoption of all-flash data centers with highest-capacity enterprise SATA Solid State Drive
- ENERMAX launches REVOLUTION SFX, with the highest wattage 650W full modular SFX Model in standard 100mm depth
- Intel Extreme Masters Season 11 finals confirmed for two weekends in March with more than $600,000 in prizing
- Ultimate Media Ventures teams up with The Coalition for sanctioned December 18 Gears Of War 4 Pro-Am eSports Battle On The Strip Event
- Thecus introduces Scale-Out architecture to meet rising enterprise storage demand