Gateway packs all of its notebooks in the same basic box. Gone are the days when a box looking like a cow showed up on your door. Today you get a plain white box with the gateway logo.
Inside the box is the laptop packed in a protective bag swathed in shock absorbing foam. The packaging is good enough to keep the notebook safe during delivery and offers no more. Honestly, what do you really need in a box other than a working laptop?
Here you see the little inner box that has the AC adapter and battery packed inside.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [Specifications, Availability and Pricing]
- Page 3 [Packaging]
- Page 4 [The Gateway MD7826u]
- Page 5 [Accessories and Documentation]
- Page 6 [Benchmarks - Bootup / Shutdown Times, PC Mark Vantage & WinRAR]
- Page 7 [Benchmarks - EVEREST Cache / Memory & Passmark PerformanceTest]
- Page 8 [Benchmarks - HD Tune, EVEREST Disk Tests & Quickpar]
- Page 9 [Benchmarks - MS Media Encoder & Battery Life - MobileMark 2007]
- Page 10 [Hands On Use]
- Page 11 [Final Thoughts]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Microsoft's new tool fixes Start Menu issues in Windows 10
- Overwatch dethrones League of Legends in Korean PC bang rankings
- System Shock Remastered renamed System Shock, is now a reboot
- Woman wins $10,000 in forced Windows 10 upgrade case
- Design your own AI with this online training
- New Gaming Build - Looking fro feedback
- Fractal Design CORE 500 Mini-ITX Small Form Factor Chassis Review
- H110M-ITX loses USB and PS1 when WIN 7 loads
- Why does my Monitor show static and lines occasionally when using 144hz?
- Considering a DK-04 when they come in stock, just have a few questions beforehand.
- ADATA launches the Premier SP550 M.2 2280 SATA 6Gb/s SSD
- Mangstor's NX-Series storage arrays accelerate HPC throughput with new burst buffer capabilities
- Swiftech unveils new Komodo Waterblocks for NVIDIA GeForce GTX1080 and GTX1070 flagship video cards
- ADATA releases the HD700 and HV620S external hard drives
- BIOSTAR teams up with Apacer and Thermaltake to showcase high-end gaming machines