Accessories and Documentation
SilverStone seems to keep things very simple and reflecting that is the limited hardware that is included with the RAVEN RV01. Of course there is a very simple and easy to follow manual that is also multi-lingual. SilverStone takes the time to walk you through step by step with good illustration to back up the text. There was only one thing I didn't see in the manual and that was the typical wiring guide for the front panel wires. This was really not an issue. Going with the thought that most wires of this nature tend to follow a similar pattern, the darker colored wire is positive and the white wires are negative. This holds true in this instance as the wiring went off without a hitch.
The RAVEN also has included brackets for mounting a radiator in the rear of the case, as I was getting to before. These clips are shown to help hold the radiator both from side to side movement as well as top to bottom movement. While the case will allow the use of water, doing so leads me to two things. One, there won't be a bunch of room behind the radiator for fans or airflow, but it is doable. Second, if you do house a radiator out back, the rear cover will no longer be able to be used.
The "goodie" bag has all the screws and risers you will ever need. The book denotes them by type and clearly shows which screws go for each task. There are enough risers for most users to have almost two sets, depending on the form factor of your choosing. Screws include special hard drive mounting screws, motherboard screws, optical drive screws, radiator mounting screws and those to mount the PSU. Last but not least, there are two tie straps to help in wire management. As I say, this kit is small and simple, but honestly, SilverStone designed it to function with very little hardware needed.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [Specifications, Availability and Pricing]
- Page 3 [Packaging]
- Page 4 [The SilverStone SST-RV01B-W Extreme Enthusiast Chassis]
- Page 5 [Inside the SilverStone SST-RV01B-W Extreme Enthusiast Chassis]
- Page 6 [Inside the SilverStone SST-RV01B-W - Continued]
- Page 7 [Inside the SilverStone SST-RV01B-W - Continued Again]
- Page 8 [Accessories and Documentation]
- Page 9 [The Build]
- Page 10 [Fit and Finish]
- Page 11 [Final Thoughts]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Did Bethesda just release its own uPlay-like games launcher?
- Dark Souls developer's next game will be on PlayStation VR
- AMD's upcoming Radeon R9 M480 rocks a Polaris 11 GPU
- Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare ARG reveals faction details
- PNY launches its new GeForce GTX 950/GTX 960 XLR8 OC series
- AMD Radeon Software Crimson Edition (RSCE) 16.4.2 Overview
- Sabertooth Z170 S - Accessory fan
- C2750D4I BMC Self Test Status Failure
- ASRock and Intel teams up to create one of the smallest mini PCs: DeskMini
- Sapphire launches Radeon Pro Duo for ultimate VR & 4K experience
- Seagate now shipping 10TB helium enterprise drive in volume
- ENERMAX announces the new DFR technology with D.F.PRESSURE
- World's first 24/7 esports TV channel launched