Fit and Finish
Due to my short black IDE cable for my optical drive, I was stuck using a lower bay for my drive. Even in the lowest bay the door gets out of the way to allow obstruction free use.
One last look at the top before the cover goes back on it. With all the big venting holes and vented expansion slot covers, I chose not to use the rear I/O shield to allow another point of exit for the hot air.
When I got all finished and was ready to close the door on the RV01, I ran into a slight issue. The cooler I chose to use, with its dual fan set-up, wouldn't allow me to use the brace for the graphics card. I know this isn't a problem in every instance, but it will not work in my case. Shame, too; I would have liked to see the SilverStone label peeking through my window at me.
Closing the door on the RV01, shows that SilverStone thought out the placement very well in my opinion. They chose to show only the important things and allow a great view at the motherboard, cooler and video card.
Powering up the RAVEN RV01 shows the lighting on the nose. A push of the power button lights up the full width light bar and even has a red LED in the center to show HDD activity.
Stepping back a bit and getting another look to allow you to absorb the RAVEN RV01 in all its powered glory. With all the blue lighting, the matte black and unique line, this case sure is appealing to me.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [Specifications, Availability and Pricing]
- Page 3 [Packaging]
- Page 4 [The SilverStone SST-RV01B-W Extreme Enthusiast Chassis]
- Page 5 [Inside the SilverStone SST-RV01B-W Extreme Enthusiast Chassis]
- Page 6 [Inside the SilverStone SST-RV01B-W - Continued]
- Page 7 [Inside the SilverStone SST-RV01B-W - Continued Again]
- Page 8 [Accessories and Documentation]
- Page 9 [The Build]
- Page 10 [Fit and Finish]
- Page 11 [Final Thoughts]
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- NVIDIA: Just Cause 3 engine 'incompatible with multi-GPU solutions'
- Report claims mobile broadband is more affordable than ever
- It's Not Too Late - Our Cyber Monday Sale Continues Today
- Google Street View used to monitor climate change
- OnePlus clarifies charging cable claims, not blaming suppliers
- conroe 1333dvi/h beta bios
- Tenda AC15 AC1900 Dual-Band Wireless Router Review
- Q9550 P5Q Pro overclock
- Asrock 970 Pro3 R2 Freezes Randomnly
- Foscam FI9821P 720p HD Wireless IP Camera Review
- Synthesio Announces Janet Megdadi As Chief Revenue Officer
- Polk BOOM Adds to Ready 4 Anything Speaker Family with New Swimmer Duo and Swimmer Jr.
- Viper SmartStart 4.0 Now Lets You Control Your Car from Your Wrist
- Gemalto Payment HSM Supports Cloud Tokenization Requirements for Secure Mobile Payment Transactions and Digitization of Credit Card Credentials
- ALL-METAL LG ZERO BRINGS TOGETHER LUXURIOUS DESIGN WITH BEST CAMERA TECHNOLOGY