Fit and Finish
Due to my short black IDE cable for my optical drive, I was stuck using a lower bay for my drive. Even in the lowest bay the door gets out of the way to allow obstruction free use.
One last look at the top before the cover goes back on it. With all the big venting holes and vented expansion slot covers, I chose not to use the rear I/O shield to allow another point of exit for the hot air.
When I got all finished and was ready to close the door on the RV01, I ran into a slight issue. The cooler I chose to use, with its dual fan set-up, wouldn't allow me to use the brace for the graphics card. I know this isn't a problem in every instance, but it will not work in my case. Shame, too; I would have liked to see the SilverStone label peeking through my window at me.
Closing the door on the RV01, shows that SilverStone thought out the placement very well in my opinion. They chose to show only the important things and allow a great view at the motherboard, cooler and video card.
Powering up the RAVEN RV01 shows the lighting on the nose. A push of the power button lights up the full width light bar and even has a red LED in the center to show HDD activity.
Stepping back a bit and getting another look to allow you to absorb the RAVEN RV01 in all its powered glory. With all the blue lighting, the matte black and unique line, this case sure is appealing to me.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [Specifications, Availability and Pricing]
- Page 3 [Packaging]
- Page 4 [The SilverStone SST-RV01B-W Extreme Enthusiast Chassis]
- Page 5 [Inside the SilverStone SST-RV01B-W Extreme Enthusiast Chassis]
- Page 6 [Inside the SilverStone SST-RV01B-W - Continued]
- Page 7 [Inside the SilverStone SST-RV01B-W - Continued Again]
- Page 8 [Accessories and Documentation]
- Page 9 [The Build]
- Page 10 [Fit and Finish]
- Page 11 [Final Thoughts]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- SpaceX successfully launches and lands a used rocket
- LG V30 rumored to support wireless charging
- Samsung Galaxy Note8 to cost little over $900
- Refurbished Galaxy Note7 might cost $700
- Nintendo market cap valuation now higher than Sony's
- Computer freeze and audio buzz issue
- AZZA Photios 250 Mid-Tower Chassis Review
- Ecurrency hack software
- Team T-Force Dark ROG DDR4-3000 16GB Memory Kit Review
- GA-X58A-UD3R wake on lan problem
- Logitech Circle 2 will be compatible with Amazon Echo Show
- Synology introduces DiskStation DS1517 and DS1817
- Deep Silver and 4A Games are proud to announce Metro Exodus
- Microsoft premieres Xbox One X, world's most powerful console
- Phison gears up for mobile phone market with PS8226 3D NAND eMMC 5.1 controller