Fit and Finish
Due to my short black IDE cable for my optical drive, I was stuck using a lower bay for my drive. Even in the lowest bay the door gets out of the way to allow obstruction free use.
One last look at the top before the cover goes back on it. With all the big venting holes and vented expansion slot covers, I chose not to use the rear I/O shield to allow another point of exit for the hot air.
When I got all finished and was ready to close the door on the RV01, I ran into a slight issue. The cooler I chose to use, with its dual fan set-up, wouldn't allow me to use the brace for the graphics card. I know this isn't a problem in every instance, but it will not work in my case. Shame, too; I would have liked to see the SilverStone label peeking through my window at me.
Closing the door on the RV01, shows that SilverStone thought out the placement very well in my opinion. They chose to show only the important things and allow a great view at the motherboard, cooler and video card.
Powering up the RAVEN RV01 shows the lighting on the nose. A push of the power button lights up the full width light bar and even has a red LED in the center to show HDD activity.
Stepping back a bit and getting another look to allow you to absorb the RAVEN RV01 in all its powered glory. With all the blue lighting, the matte black and unique line, this case sure is appealing to me.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [Specifications, Availability and Pricing]
- Page 3 [Packaging]
- Page 4 [The SilverStone SST-RV01B-W Extreme Enthusiast Chassis]
- Page 5 [Inside the SilverStone SST-RV01B-W Extreme Enthusiast Chassis]
- Page 6 [Inside the SilverStone SST-RV01B-W - Continued]
- Page 7 [Inside the SilverStone SST-RV01B-W - Continued Again]
- Page 8 [Accessories and Documentation]
- Page 9 [The Build]
- Page 10 [Fit and Finish]
- Page 11 [Final Thoughts]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- 'Spider-Man' comes home in first trailer
- Third 'Cloverfield' film revealed & delayed by 8 months
- John Glenn, the first American to orbit the Earth, dies
- AMD reboots its drivers with Crimson ReLive Edition
- Faraday Future car will have cameras instead of mirrors
- Dk-q1 / dk-q1h
- asrock 880g pro3 codes E8>54>19
- ADATA SC660 240GB Portable SSD Review
- Will this Build be Quite, Small and powerfull ?
- Mouse skipping/jumping and audio stuttering
- Bluetooth 5 specification now available, 4x Range, 2x Speed
- Zadak511 reveals SHIELD Series with RGB DDR4 RAM and RGB SSD
- Jonsbo announces QT03A and VR2 cases, and FR-101 fan series
- Cooler Master announces the MasterCase Maker 5T
- be quiet! announces the Dark Base Pro 900 case with tempered glass window side panel