Slam in the lamb!
Fitting the trusty ITX board inside the case isn't the easiest experience I've had. You either have to force it past the power supply's thick cable and squeeze it in, or the more sensible option is to remove the power supply unit, as I did earlier, and fit the mother board and replace the PSU.
This motherboard is a J&W MINIX 780G and supports AM2 and AM2+ CPUs, allowing us to install a 2.5GHz dual core 45watt energy efficient CPU.
The onboard 780G chipset has 128MB of sideport memory for the graphics chipset, meaning you get a quality performance out of the system, especially when used as a home theatre setup playing back 1080p Blu-ray movies with ease.
With the motherboard in place, the heatsink of choice is a low profile Scythe Shuriken HSF with a low profile 100mm fan and chromed copper base.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [The blackness engulfs us]
- Page 2 [Bullseyes and T16's]
- Page 3 [Don't stop 'till you pop!]
- Page 4 [Naked on the inside]
- Page 5 [Half the height; half the calories]
- Page 6 [Slam in the lamb!]
- Page 7 [Is it cramped in here, or is it just me?]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Nintendo NX might be transforming hybrid handheld, not a console
- The World of 'Warcraft' comes to Blu-ray, 4K in September
- Windows 10 will cost $119 after free upgrade expires
- Hacker uncovers Vine source code, Twitter pays him $10,080
- Nexus, Android One phones updated with spam caller protection
- Asrock z77 Extreme 6 Ram Overclocking Stuck at 2000mhz
- MDD BP5e 480GB M.2 SATA III SSD Review
- ASRock Beebox-S (Intel Core i5-6200U) Mini PC Review
- AMD Positioning Itself to Become a Commanding Force in Rendering
- GA-EX58-UD5 New Bios Ver. F14
- Polaris Nitro-charged - introducing the SAPPHIRE NITRO+ Radeon RX 480
- AccelStor debuting NeoSapphire 3706-ES1 at Flash Memory Summit 2016
- Elitegroup ceremoniously launches ECS H110S-2P mini-STX motherboard and the all-new LIVA Pro Mini PC
- MSI announces custom GeForce GTX 1060 graphics cards
- Seagate unveils the industry's broadest 10TB portfolio