Slam in the lamb!
Fitting the trusty ITX board inside the case isn't the easiest experience I've had. You either have to force it past the power supply's thick cable and squeeze it in, or the more sensible option is to remove the power supply unit, as I did earlier, and fit the mother board and replace the PSU.
This motherboard is a J&W MINIX 780G and supports AM2 and AM2+ CPUs, allowing us to install a 2.5GHz dual core 45watt energy efficient CPU.
The onboard 780G chipset has 128MB of sideport memory for the graphics chipset, meaning you get a quality performance out of the system, especially when used as a home theatre setup playing back 1080p Blu-ray movies with ease.
With the motherboard in place, the heatsink of choice is a low profile Scythe Shuriken HSF with a low profile 100mm fan and chromed copper base.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [The blackness engulfs us]
- Page 2 [Bullseyes and T16's]
- Page 3 [Don't stop 'till you pop!]
- Page 4 [Naked on the inside]
- Page 5 [Half the height; half the calories]
- Page 6 [Slam in the lamb!]
- Page 7 [Is it cramped in here, or is it just me?]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- MSI's first Intel 200-series chipset motherboard is feature heavy
- Access over 1,200 business and IT courses with Career Academy
- GALAX shows off Hall of Fame 4000MHz DDR4 RAM
- GALAX unveils new prismatic Gamer Series DDR4 RAM lineup
- New ASUS ROG Swift monitor can hit 180Hz with NVIDIA G-Sync
- Patriot Tab 128GB Micro USB 3.0 Flash Drive Review
- Z170 Extreme7+ Correct USB drivers Win10 x64
- Z170 Fatal1ty Gaming K4 & 950 NVMe M.2 SSD question
- Problem entering bios on new build
- NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1070 - Titan X Performance For Under $400
- Patriot presents UHS-II capable EP PRO-II SDXC and microSDXC
- Patriot announces 2TB Ignite SSD
- Tt eSPORTS unveils the new Level 10 Advanced gaming mouse
- EVGA announces its GeForce GTX 1080 series
- Palit announces the GeForce GTX 1080 GameRock and Super JetStream