Slam in the lamb!
Fitting the trusty ITX board inside the case isn't the easiest experience I've had. You either have to force it past the power supply's thick cable and squeeze it in, or the more sensible option is to remove the power supply unit, as I did earlier, and fit the mother board and replace the PSU.
This motherboard is a J&W MINIX 780G and supports AM2 and AM2+ CPUs, allowing us to install a 2.5GHz dual core 45watt energy efficient CPU.
The onboard 780G chipset has 128MB of sideport memory for the graphics chipset, meaning you get a quality performance out of the system, especially when used as a home theatre setup playing back 1080p Blu-ray movies with ease.
With the motherboard in place, the heatsink of choice is a low profile Scythe Shuriken HSF with a low profile 100mm fan and chromed copper base.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [The blackness engulfs us]
- Page 2 [Bullseyes and T16's]
- Page 3 [Don't stop 'till you pop!]
- Page 4 [Naked on the inside]
- Page 5 [Half the height; half the calories]
- Page 6 [Slam in the lamb!]
- Page 7 [Is it cramped in here, or is it just me?]
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- New chip could charge your phone in 10 minutes, Samsung interested
- 2nd-gen MSI ECO series motherboards debut
- Raspberry Pi Zero is a $5 programmable computer
- ASUS celebrates 20 years of making GPUs with GTX 980 Ti Golden Edition
- Star Wars Battlefront PC player count is poor, dominated by Fallout 4
- Gibabyte GA-Z170X- Gaming 7 Supported RAM (2 x16Gb or 4 x 8GB) ?
- heya! PC-A10 case parts?
- Enermax ETS-T40fit CPU Coolers Review
- Seagate Game Drive for PlayStation 1TB Review
- North Bridge Frequency Locked at 4300 on Fatal1ty X99M Killer/3.1 Board
- Eurocom offers $500 USD off Black Friday & Cyber Monday deal for EUROCOM Sky X9 Desktop Laptop with Intel Skylake desktop class CPUs and NVIDIA GeForce GTX 980 Desktop GPU and 64 GB DDR4 memory
- MSI @ DREAMHACK WINTER 2015
- ADATA Releases the Lightning Card Reader
- MSI Announces ECO Series Socket LGA1151 Motherboards
- Mionix Announces New-generation SARGAS Mousepad Family