Naked on the inside
Taking out the CD-ROM tray is easily done by unscrewing the two retainers at the back and lifting it up and out. Behind we reveal the hollow innards of the case itself, the 80mm fan attached to the exhaust port and all the usual cables like USB, audio and front panel connectors.
A closer look at the fan and we can see its a nice new brushless model produced en-mass from the mainland; which should provide adequate ventilation for the case.
Back to the front briefly and it's worth mentioning that the unit containing the LEDs and switches for the front panel can be detached along with the USB and audio connectors to remove the power supply located behind it.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [The blackness engulfs us]
- Page 2 [Bullseyes and T16's]
- Page 3 [Don't stop 'till you pop!]
- Page 4 [Naked on the inside]
- Page 5 [Half the height; half the calories]
- Page 6 [Slam in the lamb!]
- Page 7 [Is it cramped in here, or is it just me?]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- 'We're not really interested in mobile devices any more', says NVIDIA
- IN WIN modders have created some truly beautiful custom PCs
- IN WIN's Mod in Taiwan event kicks off, with the world's best modders
- New 4K Xbox Scorpio targeting 6TFLOPs, 1.5 times faster than PS4K
- E3 site lists Xbox One VR category with Oculus Rift devs attached
- Z170 Extreme7+ Correct USB drivers Win10 x64
- Z170 Fatal1ty Gaming K4 & 950 NVMe M.2 SSD question
- Problem entering bios on new build
- NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1070 - Titan X Performance For Under $400
- Asrock 3-Way 2S2S SLI Bridge Card
- Patriot presents UHS-II capable EP PRO-II SDXC and microSDXC
- Patriot announces 2TB Ignite SSD
- Tt eSPORTS unveils the new Level 10 Advanced gaming mouse
- EVGA announces its GeForce GTX 1080 series
- Palit announces the GeForce GTX 1080 GameRock and Super JetStream