Bullseyes and T16's
From the top we can see the exhaust port (no bigger than a womprat I'm informed) where the case fan and the power supply fan can dump their heat.
Getting a shot of the back now; there is some grating above the rear I/O plane to allow cool air to be drawn into the case via the CPU fan. Also, there are two screws to secure the CD-ROM tray, a screw to secure the HDD tray and two half height PCI slots for your upgrade needs.
We can also see that this model comes equipped with a 3-pin molex for the internal power supply, but there is also a blanking hole for mounting either a WiFi aerial or housing a laptop style power connector most commonly used by picoPSU devices.
Time to pop-the-top and get a peek at the guts of this case. Removing the two screws at the back and sliding the hood off, we can feel that this is made from some nice weight steel that won't dent too easily. The CD-ROM cage is laid bare for us now, acting as a brace support across the case.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [The blackness engulfs us]
- Page 2 [Bullseyes and T16's]
- Page 3 [Don't stop 'till you pop!]
- Page 4 [Naked on the inside]
- Page 5 [Half the height; half the calories]
- Page 6 [Slam in the lamb!]
- Page 7 [Is it cramped in here, or is it just me?]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Zelda: Breath of the Wild looks GLORIOUS in 1080p 60FPS
- Xbox One X day one 'Scorpio Edition' console teased
- Galaxy Note 8 might rock next-gen Qualcomm camera tech
- ASUS STRIX Vega 64 trades blows with reference Vega 64
- AMD addresses Radeon RX Vega pricing, stock issues
- Looking for Lian Li PC-C37 pdf manual as links from Lian Li website are broken
- Aerocool Project 7 P7-C1 Pro Mid-Tower Chassis Review
- ASUS ROG Rapture GT-AC5300 Wireless Gaming Router Review
- corsair vengeance lpx 16gb ddr4-2400 problem on asus x370 pro motherboard
- Synology DS1817 8-Bay NAS (Tested at 10Gbps) Review
- Optimize system performance with new drive adapter
- Lian Li reveals new PC-Q39 tempered glass Mini-ITX tower
- Longsys' world-first 11.5x13mm NVMe BGA SSD drives new mobile user experience
- Thermaltake attends NVIDIA Gamer Connect
- ASRock introduces the X10 IoT router for smart homes