Bullseyes and T16's
From the top we can see the exhaust port (no bigger than a womprat I'm informed) where the case fan and the power supply fan can dump their heat.
Getting a shot of the back now; there is some grating above the rear I/O plane to allow cool air to be drawn into the case via the CPU fan. Also, there are two screws to secure the CD-ROM tray, a screw to secure the HDD tray and two half height PCI slots for your upgrade needs.
We can also see that this model comes equipped with a 3-pin molex for the internal power supply, but there is also a blanking hole for mounting either a WiFi aerial or housing a laptop style power connector most commonly used by picoPSU devices.
Time to pop-the-top and get a peek at the guts of this case. Removing the two screws at the back and sliding the hood off, we can feel that this is made from some nice weight steel that won't dent too easily. The CD-ROM cage is laid bare for us now, acting as a brace support across the case.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [The blackness engulfs us]
- Page 2 [Bullseyes and T16's]
- Page 3 [Don't stop 'till you pop!]
- Page 4 [Naked on the inside]
- Page 5 [Half the height; half the calories]
- Page 6 [Slam in the lamb!]
- Page 7 [Is it cramped in here, or is it just me?]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- 'Spider-Man' comes home in first trailer
- Third 'Cloverfield' film revealed & delayed by 8 months
- John Glenn, the first American to orbit the Earth, dies
- AMD reboots its drivers with Crimson ReLive Edition
- Faraday Future car will have cameras instead of mirrors
- Dk-q1 / dk-q1h
- asrock 880g pro3 codes E8>54>19
- ADATA SC660 240GB Portable SSD Review
- Will this Build be Quite, Small and powerfull ?
- Mouse skipping/jumping and audio stuttering
- Bluetooth 5 specification now available, 4x Range, 2x Speed
- Zadak511 reveals SHIELD Series with RGB DDR4 RAM and RGB SSD
- Jonsbo announces QT03A and VR2 cases, and FR-101 fan series
- Cooler Master announces the MasterCase Maker 5T
- be quiet! announces the Dark Base Pro 900 case with tempered glass window side panel