Bullseyes and T16's
From the top we can see the exhaust port (no bigger than a womprat I'm informed) where the case fan and the power supply fan can dump their heat.
Getting a shot of the back now; there is some grating above the rear I/O plane to allow cool air to be drawn into the case via the CPU fan. Also, there are two screws to secure the CD-ROM tray, a screw to secure the HDD tray and two half height PCI slots for your upgrade needs.
We can also see that this model comes equipped with a 3-pin molex for the internal power supply, but there is also a blanking hole for mounting either a WiFi aerial or housing a laptop style power connector most commonly used by picoPSU devices.
Time to pop-the-top and get a peek at the guts of this case. Removing the two screws at the back and sliding the hood off, we can feel that this is made from some nice weight steel that won't dent too easily. The CD-ROM cage is laid bare for us now, acting as a brace support across the case.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [The blackness engulfs us]
- Page 2 [Bullseyes and T16's]
- Page 3 [Don't stop 'till you pop!]
- Page 4 [Naked on the inside]
- Page 5 [Half the height; half the calories]
- Page 6 [Slam in the lamb!]
- Page 7 [Is it cramped in here, or is it just me?]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- New Windows 10 Anniversary Update release date leaked
- Doom update makes it feel more like the original
- Overwatch Competitive Mode launching today
- Amazon says you can have an Oculus Rift by tomorrow
- Get a killer domain name for your tech business
- USB speed differences between various motherboards and BIOSses
- Need help with pre-built/used GA-X58A-UD3R Rev 2.0 System
- AsRock Z87 extreme 6
- GIGABYTE X99-Phoenix SLI (Intel X99) Motherboard Review
- Deleted driver software
- ADATA launches the Premier SP550 M.2 2280 SATA 6Gb/s SSD
- Mangstor's NX-Series storage arrays accelerate HPC throughput with new burst buffer capabilities
- Swiftech unveils new Komodo Waterblocks for NVIDIA GeForce GTX1080 and GTX1070 flagship video cards
- ADATA releases the HD700 and HV620S external hard drives
- BIOSTAR teams up with Apacer and Thermaltake to showcase high-end gaming machines