Mushkin PC150 HSDRAM
Mushkin Enhanced Memory Systems, based in Denver, Colorado has been operating its memory and components e-commerce website since 1994. It was one of the first 'boutique' computer e-stores on the web. The recent Mushkin merger with Ramtron International provides customers with an end-to-end solution for specialized computer memory. Mushkin can now access the chip design and manufacturing capabilities of Enhanced Memory Systems, also a subsidiary of Ramtron, in addition to its own expertise in module manufacture, e-commerce software for retail/B2B, and unparalleled customer service.
Fortunately, a very good friend of mine living close to myself recently purchased some Mushkin HSDRAM and was kind enough to let me borrow it for a few days to do some tests on for this roundup. The Mushkin HSDRAM like most other PC150 SDRAM modules are PC133 modules tested to do 150MHz.
Mushkin Memory Features
Maximum Rated Operating Frequency = 150MHz
CAS Latency = 2
RAS to CAS Delay = 3
Precharge Delay = 2
Device Cycle Time = 6.6ns
6 Layer PCB
On-Board Serial Presence Detect (SPD)
JEDEC PC-133 SDRAM DIMM Compatible
Like the OCZ Enhanced memory the Mushkin HSDRAM uses a 6 layer PCB to allow better overclocking, however they have elected to put chips on both sides of the PCB, this does sometimes (not in all cases) reduced overclockability to some extent.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- PC150 SDRAM Roundup - Page 1
- PC150 SDRAM Roundup - Page 2
- PC150 SDRAM Roundup - Page 3
- PC150 SDRAM Roundup - Page 4
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Nintendo's next-gen handheld called 'MH', will co-exist with NX?
- Radeon 16.5.3 drivers optimized for Warhammer, Overwatch, DOTA 2
- Extended 'Independence Day: Resurgence' trailer shares new secrets
- Uncharted 4 smashes Halo 5 in first week sales with 2.7 million units
- Anniversary Update will let Windows 10 run on more devices
- OCZ RevoDrive 400 M.2 NVMe PCIe SSD Review
- fatal1ty z170 gaming-itx/ac no display after resume
- H61M-DS2 Memory Problem
- A Case Idea
- Enermax ETS-N30R-HE and ETS-N30R-TAA CPU Cooler Review
- Colorful & Bykski announces first water block for GTX 1080 Founders Edition
- G.SKILL hosts OC World Record Stage and OC World Cup at Computex 2016, sponsored by Intel, Samsung, and NVIDIA
- Logitech announces Ultimate Ears Roll 2 speakers
- EK Waterblocks GeForce GTX 1080 block now available
- Crucial announces Ballistix Sport LT DDR4 SODIMMs