Accessories and Hardware
NZXT includes hardware to make life simple for the end-user. There are 12 screw-less rails for the hard drives bundled to the left. At the top in the middle are the ten optical drive screw-less rails and below that are four rails for the floppy drives. They also include the four PSU screws, nine motherboard risers and the matching screws, and screws for the optical drives if needed, all packaged in handy baggies. In the bottom corner is sixteen, self tapping, fan screws and four black, short fan screws for use in the top or bottom fan. NZXT also includes a sticker that can be applied to hold the tie strap to the back of the case to tidy things up.
The last thing left is the instruction manual. This manual is very easy to follow all the way through the build. NZXT provides good clear images and well written text to allow a pleasurable building experience. I have to say these are actually some of the better written case instructions I have read in quite some time.
This is the hardware I had laying around to use for the build. I'm using an ATX, Foxconn X38A to give good perspective on roominess, IDE drives to see about the layout possibilities and of course four sticks of G.Skill RAM. There isn't a graphics card pictured as I wasn't too sure which cards would fit in the Zero 2.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- COD: Infinite Warfare - best-selling game of 2016 in US
- The entire gaming market slumped 12% in the US last year
- Bloody new 'Logan' trailer embraces hard R-rating
- Buy Resident Evil 7 on Xbox One, get it on the PC, too
- Zelda: Breath of the Wild has an awesome physics engine
- hp printer technical support
- How to prevent pc from waking up from sleep when a brown out occurs?
- Z170MX-Gaming 5 + i5 7600k.. Should work or not?
- ASRock 2.70 Splash Screen replaces Windows?
- bios update
- Transcend reveals industrial-grade SuperMLC JetFlash 740 USB flash drive for exceptional performance and endurance
- Light up your gaming with BIOSTAR B250 motherboard series
- MSI the pioneer in VR Gaming crowns winners of VR JAM
- NGE and Twitch partner to bring the Overwatch Winter Premiere Live Finals to PAX Arena at PAX South
- Bayview Labs, Seraph Group and MIT Game Lab announce 'Play Labs' VR/AR/AI Playful Tech Accelerator for MIT students and alumni