EPoX has been a long time manufacturer of quality performance motherboards. They are constantly keeping up with the changing technological world and continue to rapidly expand and evolve. When chipset makers like VIA, SiS or AMD release new motherboard Northbridge or Southbridge chipsets, EPoX is always there to utilize these in their upcoming designs. EPoX aims to provide consumers with the newest motherboard technology at competitive prices, and without sacrificing quality or performance.
Following this methodology, EPoX has won the hearts of many computer enthusiasts with their full featured overclocking motherboards. While being a major supporter of the AMD platform (this was demonstrated by the release of the first Slot A KX133 motherboard to the retail market two weeks ahead of any other manufacturer), EPoX has begun to release Pentium 4 solutions in vast numbers. EPoX have pretty much stuck to Intel's side with the P4. While producing one P4 solution on the SiS 645 AGPset, EPoX has not released any VIA or Ali P4 boards.
EPoX's line of P4 boards, while short, is very impressive. While you wouldn't expect to find a P4 board overclockable (due to Intel's rather harsh discouraging methods), EPoX have designed extremely overclockable motherboards for P4 CPU's including the i850, one of the most un-overclockable P4 chipsets due to RDRAM limitations. EPoX recently gave us a wildly successful overclockers motherboard in the form of the 4BDA2+, ultimately the best i845D motherboard. With 533FSB CPU's out and i845G now officially released for the new chip. EPoX are well into the trend and have released another board to follow in the 4BDA2+ success. Welcome the EPoX EP-4G4A+ motherboard. Will it be as successful? Let's find out.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- EPoX 4G4A+ - Page 1 [Introduction]
- EPoX 4G4A+ - Page 2 [Specifications]
- EPoX 4G4A+ - Page 3 [Features]
- EPoX 4G4A+ - Page 4 [Benchmarks - Test System and Sandra]
- EPoX 4G4A+ - Page 5 [Benchmarks - System Productivity]
- EPoX 4G4A+ - Page 6 [Benchmarks - MadOnion]
- EPoX 4G4A+ - Page 7 [Benchmarks - OpenGL]
- EPoX 4G4A+ - Page 8 [Benchmarks - Direct3D]
- EPoX 4G4A+ - Page 9 [Conclusion]
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- MSI has the first graphics card with a USB Type-C port
- The Nokia 3310 finally goes on sale
- MSI confirms GTX 1080 Ti LIGHTNING Z for Computex 2017
- Intel Core i9-7900X benchmarked: 10C/20T @ 4.3GHz
- New 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' trailer keeps improving
- PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds Benchmarked: CPU & GPU War
- NIC not working after BIOS corruption (ASUS X202E)
- Logitech Harmony Elite Advanced Remote Control Review
- C2750D4I won't get passed initializing 55
- Asus active pen (for T303UA)
- Qualcomm fuels IoT growth by currently delivering more than 1 million chips a day into a wide range of connected applications
- Team Group announces theme for COMPUTEX 2017 showcase: go beyond the limit and reach for the top
- SAPPHIRE announces PULSE Radeon RX 560 graphics card
- ELITEGROUP computer to stand out at Computex for its smart campus deployment, robotic technology, education laptops, tablets, mini PC, and motherboards
- ADATA Shares a Symphony of Technology at Computex 2017