Leadtek's latest offering into the extreme graphics line is one of great success. The card itself has only a few problems. One notably is that that card is very long, and if you have a motherboard with poorly placed memory or IDE connectors, you are going to have troubles. Most new boards however, do still fit this card in, even if a bit cramped.
Performance-wise, the card was superb. Its default speeds were enough to make me want to just run benchmarks and games on it all day to see those lovely FPS scores come up. Overclocking was nothing super, but then the Ti4600 is a chipset that is running extremely close to its actual limits. With an overclock of 317/689 you get a bit more power out of the card.
Price-wise, the card is well above most peoples budget. Coming in at over $800 AUD, that's a lot for one video card. Moreover, Ti4400 cards are reaching Ti4600 default speeds for $300+ dollars less than the GF4 Ti4600, making Ti4600 a rather expensive novelty.
2 retail games
Better than average TV out performance
Rating - 9.5/10 and TweakTown's Editors Choice Award
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Nintendo Switch accessories begin to get detailed
- 'Transformers 5' gets first trailer, explosions ensue
- PS4 Pro dev kit auctioned with 800GB of encrypted data
- 'Streets of Rage', 'Altered Beast' films on the way
- Hollywood to rent movies, 2 weeks after they hit cinemas
- Strontium iDrive Nitro Lightning 64GB Card Reader Review
- Gigabyte G1 Sniper Z170 Fan control & PWM issue
- Gigabyte gaming 5 z170mx cant enable raid need help
- ASUS UX305UA - time till boot starts varies a lot
- Ga z170m d3h ddr3-cf seek bios non-k_oc and kaby_support
- Micron accelerates adoption of all-flash data centers with highest-capacity enterprise SATA Solid State Drive
- ENERMAX launches REVOLUTION SFX, with the highest wattage 650W full modular SFX Model in standard 100mm depth
- Intel Extreme Masters Season 11 finals confirmed for two weekends in March with more than $600,000 in prizing
- Ultimate Media Ventures teams up with The Coalition for sanctioned December 18 Gears Of War 4 Pro-Am eSports Battle On The Strip Event
- Thecus introduces Scale-Out architecture to meet rising enterprise storage demand