Leadtek's latest offering into the extreme graphics line is one of great success. The card itself has only a few problems. One notably is that that card is very long, and if you have a motherboard with poorly placed memory or IDE connectors, you are going to have troubles. Most new boards however, do still fit this card in, even if a bit cramped.
Performance-wise, the card was superb. Its default speeds were enough to make me want to just run benchmarks and games on it all day to see those lovely FPS scores come up. Overclocking was nothing super, but then the Ti4600 is a chipset that is running extremely close to its actual limits. With an overclock of 317/689 you get a bit more power out of the card.
Price-wise, the card is well above most peoples budget. Coming in at over $800 AUD, that's a lot for one video card. Moreover, Ti4400 cards are reaching Ti4600 default speeds for $300+ dollars less than the GF4 Ti4600, making Ti4600 a rather expensive novelty.
2 retail games
Better than average TV out performance
Rating - 9.5/10 and TweakTown's Editors Choice Award
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- New 'Batman V Superman' teaser revels in animosity
- USB-C connector updated with Intel's Thunderbolt 3 transfer protocol
- Crimson Edition hotfix driver released, fixes fan and game issues
- Just Cause 3 experiencing performance issues on the PS4
- 'Star Wars: Rebels' renewed for third season
- Foscam FI9821P 720p HD Wireless IP Camera Review
- [ASROCK A75 PRO4] What should my next step be?
- Gigsbyte motherboard supprt problem
- be quiet! Dark Rock TF Top Flow CPU Cooler Review
- Gigabyte GA-78LMT-USB3 Problems With USB3
- AMD Promotes Renowned Graphics Architect Michael Mantor to Corporate Fellow
- IEM San Jose doubles viewership, raises US$38k for charity and crowns new champions
- Students pitch ideas to gaming guru
- Announcing The Live TwitchTV Launch Of Stellar Stars On Steam Greenlight and IndieGoGo This December 1st
- Black Friday - The action game! 45 seconds of fun, fast paced colourful satire. 'Beat The Crowd'