- Chipset Features
The nVidia nfiniteFX II Engine enables a virtually infinite number of special effects that deliver the next leap in realism to 3D graphics
Dual programmable Vertex Shaders
Advanced programmable Pixel Shaders
nVidia Lightspeed Memory Architecture II
nVidia Accuview Antialiasing
4 dual-rendering pipelines
8 texels per clock cycle
Dual cube environment mapping
128MB high-speed DDR RAM memory
High-Definition Video Processor (HDVP)
AGP 4X with Fast Writes
AGP 4X / 2X and AGP Texturing support
32-bit color with 32-bit Z/stencil buffer
Z-correct true, reflective bump mapping
High-performance 2D rendering engine
Hardware accelerated real-time shadows
True-color hardware cursor
Integrated hardware transform engine
Integrated hardware lighting engine
High-quality HDTV/DVD playback
TV-Out and Video Modules
Multibuffering (double, triple, quad) for smooth animation and video playback
Microsoft DirectX and S3TC texture compression
nVidia Unified Driver Architecture (UDA)
Up to 10.4 GB/sec. memory bandwidth
136 million vertices/sec.
4.8 billion AA sample/sec. fill rate
1.23 trillion operations/sec.
Complete Linux drivers, including full OpenGL
Microsoft DirectX optimizations and support
Complete OpenGL 1.3 and OpenGL support
WHQL-certified Windows XP/2000/NT/ME/98/95
Windows XP/2000/NT/ME/98/95 display drivers
Microsoft DirectDraw, Direct3D,
Support operation system under Windows XP/2000/NT/ME/98/95
OpenGL 1.3 and lower
Microsoft DirectX 8.1 and lower
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Samsung making next-gen 4K mobile displays with 800PPI
- HIS roars, launches their Radeon RX 500 series cards
- Intel launching 12C/24T chips with X299 on May 30
- GTA V is teaching autonomous cars how to drive
- Twitch plans to rope YouTubers with new tip system
- Looking for instant flash bios files for P67 Pro3 B3
- Planet Earth II 4K Blu-ray Review
- Promise Technology Apollo Cloud 2TB Review
- HDD is going bad. Best way to transfer to new HDD?
- Phanteks EVOLV MATX Micro-Tower Chassis Review
- AmpliFi HD Mesh Wi-Fi Available at Best Buy, GameStop and Sam's Club
- Nokia announces next-generation technologies for the advancement of virtual reality with 'OZO Reality' vision and partner ecosystem
- Razer expands the Razer Hammerhead v2 in-ear audio line with Bluetooth and iOS Lightning models
- MSI announces new thin and light GP62X and GP72X Leopard Pro Series gaming laptops
- EK is releasing Full-Cover water blocks for the ASUS ROG Strix GeForce GTX 1080 Ti