nVidia is pretty much a household name for the hardware community. Ever since they released the very first 3D graphics card, called the Riva 128ZX, to take on Intel i740 and S3 Savage 3D, they have had nothing but success in the 3D market. TNT, TNT2, GeForce and GeForce 2 have been among the great 3D cards of all time, and right beside them have been many multimedia companies; but none more famous then Leadtek.
Leadtek was established in 1986. Since this time, they have been making computer products from motherboards to advanced 3D video cards for end users. What really put Leadtek on the map was its line of GeForce 2 cards with EliteMT memory that allowed for the most overclockable video card around. This won many praises out there in the hardware sector for having the most versatile and overclockable product ever. Since that time, Leadtek has focused on the enthusiast market which is where everything seems to be going these days. They have a rather impressive line-up with their graphics cards and are more than renowned for their overclocking.
nVidia recently introduced the latest addition to its video card line, the GeForce4. The GeForce4 family consists of three mainstream and three budget chips. The budget Chips are the MX420, MX440 and MX450. The mainstream are Ti4200, Ti4400 and the Ti4600, nVidia's flagship.
Thanks to Rectron in Australia, we have been given a sample of Leadtek's offering based on the Ti4600 GPU, the A250 Ultra.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Harrison Ford has seen 'Force Awakens' final cut
- Nintendo's 'Mario Kart' eSports show coming to DisneyXD channel
- MSI Z170A Krait motherboard includes Rainbow Six Siege, new design
- GeForce 359.06 driver prepares you for Just Cause 3, Rainbow Six Siege
- Chrome Data Saver mode now reduces data usage up to 70%
- conroe 1333dvi/h beta bios
- Tenda AC15 AC1900 Dual-Band Wireless Router Review
- Q9550 P5Q Pro overclock
- Asrock 970 Pro3 R2 Freezes Randomnly
- Foscam FI9821P 720p HD Wireless IP Camera Review
- Nokia Technologies announces commercial availability of OZO virtual reality camera
- SingEx Exhibitions Expands Footprint in China with Partnership to Launch IoT China
- IGEL UDC2 now converts enterprise-class Dell Wyse thin clients
- Technology and Innovation Key to Cost Reduction and Capital Efficiency as Companies Strive to Meet Future Energy Demand, IHS Says
- Patriot Introduces 128GB Compact USB Flash Drives for Optimal Portable Storage Solutions