Though a lot of folks may not know who X-Micro is, this could change in the near future. X-Micro is a graphics card manufacturer that has been around since 1999, and they have a set of standards that is getting harder and harder to find in today's marketplace. They actually believe in hardcore quality control. What this means to you is that each video board is tested several times before it's boxed up and shipped off to your favorite retailer. In today's world of mass production, this is a pleasant change of pace.
But being a company that cares about what it makes doesn't automatically make it a winner. Which brings us to our contestant of the day, the X-Micro Impact T4200 video card. It's based on the new GeForce4 Ti4200 GPU so it should have power right out of the box. But then, being an avid enthusiast, it is unlikely that we would want to just leave it at default settings!
Come join the fun as we take a little deeper look at this new release and see if it's worth the expense of upgrading that trusty video card you have right now.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- X-Micro T4200 - Page 1 [Introduction]
- X-Micro T4200 - Page 2 [Specifications]
- X-Micro T4200 - Page 3 [In the Box]
- X-Micro T4200 - Page 4 [The Card]
- X-Micro T4200 - Page 5 [Testing]
- X-Micro T4200 - Page 6 [Testing Continued/Overclocking]
- X-Micro T4200 - Page 7 [Conclusion]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- How to build dynamic web apps with Angular JS
- Samsung Galaxy S8 rumored to rock a 4K display
- Google rumored to acquire Twitter, news to break soon
- No Man's Sky now has less than 1000 players on Steam
- Doom update adds Deathmatch, private matches
- Lian Li O Series Multiple Expansion card support
- asrock fatality h170 performance red light on bios and not monitor output no beeps
- Anidees AI Crystal Mid-Tower Chassis Review
- Ram upgrade and settings
- GIGABYTE X150M-PRO ECC Xeon Motherboard Review
- Antec and Razer team up to co-brand a new Mini-ITX gaming chassis
- Samsung Electronics accelerates the NVMe era for consumers with its highest performing 960 PRO and EVO Solid State Drives
- Lighting is in the Aer: NZXT launches Aer RGB, premium LED PWM fans
- Syber Gaming delivers VR and 4K-ready 'C Series' small form factor gaming PC
- HyperX Gears of War gaming headset shipping now