Though a lot of folks may not know who X-Micro is, this could change in the near future. X-Micro is a graphics card manufacturer that has been around since 1999, and they have a set of standards that is getting harder and harder to find in today's marketplace. They actually believe in hardcore quality control. What this means to you is that each video board is tested several times before it's boxed up and shipped off to your favorite retailer. In today's world of mass production, this is a pleasant change of pace.
But being a company that cares about what it makes doesn't automatically make it a winner. Which brings us to our contestant of the day, the X-Micro Impact T4200 video card. It's based on the new GeForce4 Ti4200 GPU so it should have power right out of the box. But then, being an avid enthusiast, it is unlikely that we would want to just leave it at default settings!
Come join the fun as we take a little deeper look at this new release and see if it's worth the expense of upgrading that trusty video card you have right now.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- X-Micro T4200 - Page 1 [Introduction]
- X-Micro T4200 - Page 2 [Specifications]
- X-Micro T4200 - Page 3 [In the Box]
- X-Micro T4200 - Page 4 [The Card]
- X-Micro T4200 - Page 5 [Testing]
- X-Micro T4200 - Page 6 [Testing Continued/Overclocking]
- X-Micro T4200 - Page 7 [Conclusion]
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Fallout 4 PC requirements revealed
- Your Photos Are Never Going to Be the Same
- PlayStation VR has 'overwhelming' conversion rate, says Sony
- Capcom says fans should 'stay tuned' for news on Resident Evil 7
- iPhone 6S chipgate: TSMC's CPU has better battery and core performance
- ga-z170x-UD5 m.2 raid and intel rst drivers will not let me install windows to the raid
- X99 Extreme 4 and Thunderbolt
- REALLY NEED Help Intel Management Engine
- HighPoint RocketStor 6414AS Four-Bay Hardware RAID Tower Review
- I Was Wondering If Someone Could Help Me With Driver Issue For SATA3 z97
- EVGA Gives Away Free Cooler Shroud Replacement to its HYBRID Series Owners
- Shuttle Offers Value Priced XPC Nano Small Form Factor PC
- MSI Announces the DS502 7.1 Gaming Headset with Active Noise-Cancelation
- Netgear Introduces Quad-Mode Business-Class Wireless-AC Access Points
- Nokia announces planned leadership and organizational structure for combined Nokia and Alcatel-Lucent