Though a lot of folks may not know who X-Micro is, this could change in the near future. X-Micro is a graphics card manufacturer that has been around since 1999, and they have a set of standards that is getting harder and harder to find in today's marketplace. They actually believe in hardcore quality control. What this means to you is that each video board is tested several times before it's boxed up and shipped off to your favorite retailer. In today's world of mass production, this is a pleasant change of pace.
But being a company that cares about what it makes doesn't automatically make it a winner. Which brings us to our contestant of the day, the X-Micro Impact T4200 video card. It's based on the new GeForce4 Ti4200 GPU so it should have power right out of the box. But then, being an avid enthusiast, it is unlikely that we would want to just leave it at default settings!
Come join the fun as we take a little deeper look at this new release and see if it's worth the expense of upgrading that trusty video card you have right now.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- X-Micro T4200 - Page 1 [Introduction]
- X-Micro T4200 - Page 2 [Specifications]
- X-Micro T4200 - Page 3 [In the Box]
- X-Micro T4200 - Page 4 [The Card]
- X-Micro T4200 - Page 5 [Testing]
- X-Micro T4200 - Page 6 [Testing Continued/Overclocking]
- X-Micro T4200 - Page 7 [Conclusion]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Third 'Cloverfield' film revealed & delayed by 8 months
- John Glenn, the first American to orbit the Earth, dies
- AMD reboots its drivers with Crimson ReLive Edition
- Faraday Future car will have cameras instead of mirrors
- SpaceX's December launch postponed until early January
- Dk-q1 / dk-q1h
- asrock 880g pro3 codes E8>54>19
- ADATA SC660 240GB Portable SSD Review
- Will this Build be Quite, Small and powerfull ?
- Mouse skipping/jumping and audio stuttering
- Bluetooth 5 specification now available, 4x Range, 2x Speed
- Zadak511 reveals SHIELD Series with RGB DDR4 RAM and RGB SSD
- Jonsbo announces QT03A and VR2 cases, and FR-101 fan series
- Cooler Master announces the MasterCase Maker 5T
- be quiet! announces the Dark Base Pro 900 case with tempered glass window side panel