Optimized for the Intel Pentium 4
* Validated for the Intel Pentium 4 and Celeron processor based on mPGA 478
* 400MHz and 533MHz FSB
Flexible memory system with SDRAM and DDR SDRAM support
* Supports PC133 SDRAM (up to 3GB)
* Supports PC1600/PC2100 DDR SDRAM (up to 2GB)
* Max theoretical memory bandwidth of 1GB/s with PC133 SDRAM
* Max theoretical memory bandwidth of 1.6GB/s with PC1600 DDR SDRAM
* Max theoretical memory bandwidth of 2.1GB/s with PC2100 DDR SDRAM
* 64-bit wide memory channel
Intel's Next Generation Integrated Graphics
* Rapid Pixel and Texel Rendering Architecture (RPTR)
* Dynamic Video Memory Technology (DVMT)
* Zone Rendering Technology (ZRT)
* Integrated Memory Management Technology (IMMT)
High Performance 3D
* Core Frequency of 200MHz
* High Performance 3D Technology
* Multi-texture for creating light maps, atmospheric affects, etc.
* 350MHz RAMDAC
* Up to QXGA resolution for Analogue and Digital Displays
* Multiple Display Type
* Add-on AGP capabilities
*supports AGPO 4x card or Extension module)
* Extension Module plugs into AGP to give TV out and DVI port.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Galaxy S7 battery said to last two days on single charge
- PSA: Steam kicks off their Lunar New Year Sale, you can dive right in
- Frinkiac is an incredible Simpsons-centric search engine
- Far Cry Primal is more vertical and lets you be a rock climber
- Rainbow Six Siege patch 2.0 breaks the game, fixes little
- ASrock z170 extreme 7+ Post code 00
- Apacer Panther DDR4-2666 16GB Dual-Channel Memory Kit Review
- Gigabyte GA-x79-UP4 rev1.0
- Help with N56VB notebook screen
- HIDEO KOJIMA AND GUILLERMO DEL TORO CONFIRMED AS D.I.C.E. SUMMIT KEYNOTE SPEAKERS
- Toshiba Introduces the Next Generation OCZ Trion 150 Series Solid-State Drive Series
- Thermaltake Kicks Off 2016 MFC (Modding Fighting Championship)
- AMD Offers New Thermal Solutions and New Processors for Reliable, Near-Silent Performance