Optimized for the Intel Pentium 4
* Validated for the Intel Pentium 4 and Celeron processor based on mPGA 478
* 400MHz and 533MHz FSB
Flexible memory system with SDRAM and DDR SDRAM support
* Supports PC133 SDRAM (up to 3GB)
* Supports PC1600/PC2100 DDR SDRAM (up to 2GB)
* Max theoretical memory bandwidth of 1GB/s with PC133 SDRAM
* Max theoretical memory bandwidth of 1.6GB/s with PC1600 DDR SDRAM
* Max theoretical memory bandwidth of 2.1GB/s with PC2100 DDR SDRAM
* 64-bit wide memory channel
Intel's Next Generation Integrated Graphics
* Rapid Pixel and Texel Rendering Architecture (RPTR)
* Dynamic Video Memory Technology (DVMT)
* Zone Rendering Technology (ZRT)
* Integrated Memory Management Technology (IMMT)
High Performance 3D
* Core Frequency of 200MHz
* High Performance 3D Technology
* Multi-texture for creating light maps, atmospheric affects, etc.
* 350MHz RAMDAC
* Up to QXGA resolution for Analogue and Digital Displays
* Multiple Display Type
* Add-on AGP capabilities
*supports AGPO 4x card or Extension module)
* Extension Module plugs into AGP to give TV out and DVI port.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- NVIDIA shows how awesome Gears of War 4 looks in DX12
- Ubisoft says Nintendo will be 'back in the race' with NX
- Amazon developing sports game, sandbox MMO, survival MMO
- Microsoft had hoped for 200 million Xbox One sales
- Man walks into Apple Store, destroys Macs, iPhones
- Acer Chromebook R11 Review
- ASRock Z87 EXTREME4 won't restart - debug code 4F
- ASUS X99-Deluxe II Motherboard Review
- U.2 Kit on Taichi
- Z170X-Gaming 5 - Thunderbolt controller + Intel RST drivers issue.
- Antec and Razer team up to co-brand a new Mini-ITX gaming chassis
- Samsung Electronics accelerates the NVMe era for consumers with its highest performing 960 PRO and EVO Solid State Drives
- Lighting is in the Aer: NZXT launches Aer RGB, premium LED PWM fans
- Syber Gaming delivers VR and 4K-ready 'C Series' small form factor gaming PC
- HyperX Gears of War gaming headset shipping now