We overclocked the card using one of the most popular video card overclocking utilities, PowerStrip. We were able to get the card to run stable at a core/memory clock speed of 303MHz/680MHz using the default cooling that comes stock with the card. This is a very impressive overclock and considering the fact that the Ti4600 runs at 300MHz/650MHz it would be a much wiser decision to purchase a Ti4400 and overclock it to Ti4600 speeds rather than purchasing the more expensive Ti4600 which is already running close to its limit.
Overall, I was very impressed with the MSI GF4Ti4400-VTD. It features the most elaborate software bundle I have ever seen included with a video card, provides high performance and is feature packed. The DVI and TV outputs were a nice addition for those that like to run dual monitors, an LCD monitor or just display their desktop onto their television. The Video-In and Video-Out (VIVO) functions are also great for the high-end gamer that also likes to do some video editing.
The card proved to be a great overclocker, being able to run past Ti4600 speeds with no signs of artifacts or instability. At a price of around US$300, the card is quite expensive and might be out of reach for some of you. However, if you want a feature packed, high performing video card and can't afford a Ti4600, I highly recommend you check out the MSI G4Ti4400-VTD.
Excellent software bundle
TV and DVI outputs
Rating - 9.5/10 and TweakTown's Editors Choice Award
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- NASA solved the secret of ESA's missing Mars lander
- He changed his name to Seven iPhone for a free iPhone 7
- New photos and a shocking price of Huawei Mate 9 emerged
- Elon Musk describes his vision for colonization of Mars
- Nintendo Switch is single-screen only, says Nintendo
- BP2SATA - Do I need to connect both power ports?
- HyperX ALLOY FPS Mechanical Gaming Keyboard Review
- Independence Day Resurgence 4K Blu-ray Review
- Battlefield 1 Multiplayer Gameplay Thoughts
- GA-PH67A-UD3-B3 Resume fail after suspend with Linux
- BIOSTAR unveils its GeForce GTX 1060 dual-fan video cards
- Manli announces GeForce GTX 1050 Gallardo Series video cards
- Eurocom launches the ultrathin 15.6' Sky M5 R2 VR Ready gaming laptop with Intel Core i7 6700HQ, NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 (6 GB GDDR5), 4G LTE support, 64 GB DDR4 memory, 6 TB SSD storage
- ENERMAX releases Steelwing aluminum case
- ENERMAX Platimax D.F. PSU is available now