Let's take a brief look at what we have here. We have an enclosure by a reputed company that is sturdy, roomy, has excellent built-in cooling capability and includes a kick-ass power supply. It also shows us it's ability to keep up with the future with the addition of both USB ports and Firewire support. Add in the Tool-Free entry setup, the feet that keep it from contact with the floor and the built-in filter system and we're looking at a fine piece all around.
The case isn't without faults, though. The lack of a filter on the side blowhole is a glaring oversight, but is easily taken in stride when you consider the good things that are present. Also, a removable motherboard tray would have been nice, but the size of the tower makes this a smaller issue than normal.
Bottom line... If you're getting ready to build a system that will make you the envy of your friends, then don't slight yourself by getting a generic case. With everything that the Plus1080 has to offer, it will fit right into your stylish new design and give you more functionality than most other cases on the market. Just go out and get one!
Built-in fan filter system
Plenty of room
Front mounted USB and Firewire ports
Lack of filter on side blowhole
No removable motherboard tray
Rating - 9.5/10 and TweakTown's Editors Choice Award
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Antec Plus1080 - Page 1 [Introduction]
- Antec Plus1080 - Page 2 [Specifications]
- Antec Plus1080 - Page 3 [Twins?]
- Antec Plus1080 - Page 4 [Drive Bays]
- Antec Plus1080 - Page 5 [Cooling]
- Antec Plus1080 - Page 6 [USB/Firewire]
- Antec Plus1080 - Page 7 [Conclusion]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Snapchat announces sunglasses with a built-in camera
- How to build dynamic web apps with Angular JS
- Samsung Galaxy S8 rumored to rock a 4K display
- Google rumored to acquire Twitter, news to break soon
- No Man's Sky now has less than 1000 players on Steam
- Unable to find BIOS update for motherboard
- Lian Li O Series Multiple Expansion card support
- asrock fatality h170 performance red light on bios and not monitor output no beeps
- Anidees AI Crystal Mid-Tower Chassis Review
- Ram upgrade and settings
- Antec and Razer team up to co-brand a new Mini-ITX gaming chassis
- Samsung Electronics accelerates the NVMe era for consumers with its highest performing 960 PRO and EVO Solid State Drives
- Lighting is in the Aer: NZXT launches Aer RGB, premium LED PWM fans
- Syber Gaming delivers VR and 4K-ready 'C Series' small form factor gaming PC
- HyperX Gears of War gaming headset shipping now