It's time for everyone's favorite part; the specs!
I know... this can be a bit dry, but is still important when it comes time to make a buying decision. So without further ado, let us begin.
Case Type: SOHO File Server
Dimensions: 20.6" x 8.1" x 18.6"
Drive Bays: 10
- Front Accessible: 4x 5.25" & 2x 3.5"
- Interior: 4x 3.5"
Expansion Slots: 7
Cooling System: 5x 80mm Fans
- 1 Front Mounted (Optional)
- 2 Rear Mounted (Standard)
- 1 Hard Drive (Optional)
- 1 Side Panel (Standard)
Power Supply: Antec 430w TruePower
Material: 1mm SECC
Gross Weight: 33.7 lbs.
- 2 Front USB Ports
- 1 Front IEEE1394 Port (Firewire)
- Swing-out Side Panel
- Quick Release Drive Bays
- Snap In Fan Mounts
- Large Front Panel Vent w/ Washable Air Filter
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Antec Plus1080 - Page 1 [Introduction]
- Antec Plus1080 - Page 2 [Specifications]
- Antec Plus1080 - Page 3 [Twins?]
- Antec Plus1080 - Page 4 [Drive Bays]
- Antec Plus1080 - Page 5 [Cooling]
- Antec Plus1080 - Page 6 [USB/Firewire]
- Antec Plus1080 - Page 7 [Conclusion]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Netflix to spend $7 billion on content in 2018
- Intel's next-gen Ice Lake CPUs announced SUPER EARLY
- Destiny 2's new 4K trailer: PC master race goodness
- ADATA unleashes XPG SX9000 NVMe M.2 SSD: 2.8GB/sec reads
- AMD's new driver for Vega, improves mining performance
- Synology DS1817 8-Bay NAS (Tested at 10Gbps) Review
- ASRock X399 Taichi Threadripper TR4 Motherboard Review
- Samsung Portable SSD T5 500GB and 2TB Review
- how many pcie slots can i use?
- Bios question on new build
- Optimize system performance with new drive adapter
- Lian Li reveals new PC-Q39 tempered glass Mini-ITX tower
- Longsys' world-first 11.5x13mm NVMe BGA SSD drives new mobile user experience
- Thermaltake attends NVIDIA Gamer Connect
- ASRock introduces the X10 IoT router for smart homes