Gigabyte have recently made a bigger and better name for themselves. Once known as the board of choice to run over with a tank, they have come up in the world to a respectable class of value motherboard makers.
Gigabyte's real accomplishments haven't been in the AMD sector, but rather in the Intel sector with a board for all your needs. Gigabyte has already released two big hit P4 motherboards; the 8IRXP and the 8SRX. Both have their benefits and their disadvantages, both are top performers and both support what is most important these days... Stability and overclocking.
The 9IRXP proved to be the biggest overclockers from Gigabyte in some time and this has only good implications for sales. Now Gigabyte has focused on making value boards for Pentium 4. Once again thanks to Rectron Australia, we have our hands on another Gigabyte motherboard, the 8SIML SiS 650 motherboard.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Watch Shigeru Miyamoto play Mario's theme song on guitar
- Counter-Strike: Global Offensive update enhances audio
- BitFenix reveals new enthusiast Shogun PC case
- Nintendo's Super Mario Run mobile game is online-only
- Next iPhone might not be that spectacular after all...
- ASUS Maximus Ranger not detecting my GPU
- x99 Taichi gets WHEA 17 errors and BSOD124
- Dk-q1 / dk-q1h
- asrock 880g pro3 codes E8>54>19
- ADATA SC660 240GB Portable SSD Review
- BIOSTAR announces new motherboard features
- ADATA releases updated SC660H and SV620H 3D NAND external SSDs
- BitFenix announces the Shogun chassis with ASUS Aura support
- Bluetooth 5 specification now available, 4x Range, 2x Speed
- Zadak511 reveals SHIELD Series with RGB DDR4 RAM and RGB SSD