Taking A Closer Look
- Packaging and Software Bundle
Abit have introduced a new packaging for their MAX series of motherboards, beginning with the AT7. I think you'll agree that this new packaging is very stylish and serves its purpose well. I'm not sure about the usefulness of the plastic handle, however, it could come in handy whilst transporting the board from the computer store to your home.
Inside the box is a detailed User's Manual, a driver CD, a driver diskette for the RAID controller, a backplate that enables the extra USB ports, IDE and Floppy cables, and some cable ties. The IDE and Floppy cables feature Abit's unique black and blue style, which is a nice change from the usual grey cables that come bundled with most motherboards. The cable ties are also a very handy addition because it enables you to clean up the wiring inside your case for increased airflow.
On the driver CD, aside from drivers, is a copy of Adobe Acrobat Reader, Norton Anti-Virus 2002 and Hardware Monitor. Abit are not known for bundling a plethora of free software with their motherboards, mainly because they are directed at enthusiasts who would probably already own most of the software that could be included. This also helps to lower the price of the board.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Abit AT7 - Page 1 [Introduction]
- Abit AT7 - Page 2 [Specifications]
- Abit AT7 - Page 3 [Packaging & Software Bundle]
- Abit AT7 - Page 4 [Layout]
- Abit AT7 - Page 5 [Features]
- Abit AT7 - Page 6 [Benchmarking]
- Abit AT7 - Page 7 [Benchmarking Cont.]
- Abit AT7 - Page 8 [Overclocking]
- Abit AT7 - Page 9 [Conclusion]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Gabe Newell gave away HTC Vive Pre's like Santa Claus, no really
- LG unveils the touch-enabled Quick Cover for its unannounced G5 phone
- Rocket League's second season kicks off with a bang
- Quantum Break not an Xbox One Exclusive, coming to PC on April 5th
- Blade and Soul getting new content after reaching 2 million players
- more a what's your opinion on motherboard replacement re: asus 1225b
- Debug 62
- Asrock z97e-itx/ac Bifurcation Support
- Intel Compute Stick "2" STK1AW32SC 2GB Windows 10 Review
- Cougar 450M Ambidextrous Optical Gaming Mouse Review
- ESL Hearthstone Legendary Series returns to Intel Extreme Masters Katowice 2016
- HIDEO KOJIMA AND GUILLERMO DEL TORO CONFIRMED AS D.I.C.E. SUMMIT KEYNOTE SPEAKERS
- Toshiba Introduces the Next Generation OCZ Trion 150 Series Solid-State Drive Series
- Thermaltake Kicks Off 2016 MFC (Modding Fighting Championship)
- AMD Offers New Thermal Solutions and New Processors for Reliable, Near-Silent Performance