Taking A Closer Look
- Packaging and Software Bundle
Abit have introduced a new packaging for their MAX series of motherboards, beginning with the AT7. I think you'll agree that this new packaging is very stylish and serves its purpose well. I'm not sure about the usefulness of the plastic handle, however, it could come in handy whilst transporting the board from the computer store to your home.
Inside the box is a detailed User's Manual, a driver CD, a driver diskette for the RAID controller, a backplate that enables the extra USB ports, IDE and Floppy cables, and some cable ties. The IDE and Floppy cables feature Abit's unique black and blue style, which is a nice change from the usual grey cables that come bundled with most motherboards. The cable ties are also a very handy addition because it enables you to clean up the wiring inside your case for increased airflow.
On the driver CD, aside from drivers, is a copy of Adobe Acrobat Reader, Norton Anti-Virus 2002 and Hardware Monitor. Abit are not known for bundling a plethora of free software with their motherboards, mainly because they are directed at enthusiasts who would probably already own most of the software that could be included. This also helps to lower the price of the board.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Abit AT7 - Page 1 [Introduction]
- Abit AT7 - Page 2 [Specifications]
- Abit AT7 - Page 3 [Packaging & Software Bundle]
- Abit AT7 - Page 4 [Layout]
- Abit AT7 - Page 5 [Features]
- Abit AT7 - Page 6 [Benchmarking]
- Abit AT7 - Page 7 [Benchmarking Cont.]
- Abit AT7 - Page 8 [Overclocking]
- Abit AT7 - Page 9 [Conclusion]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- For Honor PC requirements revealed
- Take a closer look at the Xbox One's 28nm APU die
- New images of the upcoming LG G6 leaked
- COD: Infinite Warfare - best-selling game of 2016 in US
- The entire gaming market slumped 12% in the US last year
- Black screen GA Z170X ULTRA GAMING BIOS F21 I7 6400 T HELP
- hp printer technical support
- How to prevent pc from waking up from sleep when a brown out occurs?
- Z170MX-Gaming 5 + i5 7600k.. Should work or not?
- ASRock 2.70 Splash Screen replaces Windows?
- Transcend reveals industrial-grade SuperMLC JetFlash 740 USB flash drive for exceptional performance and endurance
- Light up your gaming with BIOSTAR B250 motherboard series
- MSI the pioneer in VR Gaming crowns winners of VR JAM
- NGE and Twitch partner to bring the Overwatch Winter Premiere Live Finals to PAX Arena at PAX South
- Bayview Labs, Seraph Group and MIT Game Lab announce 'Play Labs' VR/AR/AI Playful Tech Accelerator for MIT students and alumni