Kingmax Memory Features
From the picture on page 1 we can see the entire DIMM, measuring only 1 inch high this baby can fit into just about any tight spot, good for those motherboards that have the DIMM slots way to close to the HDD bay. Just above, we can see a picture of the TinyBGA chips used on the Kingmax module, these chips are made in a fabrication plant in Taiwan called Kingpack, which do all the actual work on the chips themselves. These fully ready chips are then tested for speed and then sent to Kingmax construction plant where each chip is placed on a PCB and sold off as the memory that you have in your systems today. The one major feature that sets this RAM above the rest is that this memory is true PC166 memory. These chips have been designed to run constantly at 166hz and aren't overclocked 133Mhz chips like other companies use.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Humai wants to transfer your consciousness to an artificial body
- New chip could charge your phone in 10 minutes, Samsung interested
- 2nd-gen MSI ECO series motherboards debut
- Raspberry Pi Zero is a $5 programmable computer
- ASUS celebrates 20 years of making GPUs with GTX 980 Ti Golden Edition
- Lexar JumpDrive M20i 32GB OTG iOS Flash Drive Review
- Gibabyte GA-Z170X- Gaming 7 Supported RAM (2 x16Gb or 4 x 8GB) ?
- heya! PC-A10 case parts?
- Enermax ETS-T40fit CPU Coolers Review
- Seagate Game Drive for PlayStation 1TB Review
- Eurocom offers $500 USD off Black Friday & Cyber Monday deal for EUROCOM Sky X9 Desktop Laptop with Intel Skylake desktop class CPUs and NVIDIA GeForce GTX 980 Desktop GPU and 64 GB DDR4 memory
- MSI @ DREAMHACK WINTER 2015
- ADATA Releases the Lightning Card Reader
- MSI Announces ECO Series Socket LGA1151 Motherboards
- Mionix Announces New-generation SARGAS Mousepad Family