When you hear the name Thermaltake, you probably think of heatsinks for your processor. If so, then you're in the same mindset as a large percentage of system builders. Thermaltake has been around since 1999, and though their first products were questionable, they have since made themselves a name to be reckoned with in the cooling arena.
But to think that they only manufacture processor cooling solutions would be a huge disservice. As an example of this, take a look at our product being reviewed. The HardCano II is a combination device that serves two main purposes. The first is a hard drive cooler, which seems to be more and more important in today's computers. Secondly, this device serves as a thermal monitor with two separate temperature probes.
Space saving is always a good idea, but can the HardCano unit deliver effective hard drive cooling while it monitors your system temperatures at the same time? That's what we're here to find out, so come join us as we take a deeper look at this new toy.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Latest News Posts
- Amazon's new games engine is powerful, flexible, and totally free
- The Division's open beta launches next week, coming first to Xbox One
- Call of Duty: Black Ops 3 patch live on the PS4, Xbone and PC tomorrow
- H1Z1 splits into two games, neither of them are free-to-play
- Prepare for 3 IT Security Certifications for $30
- ASRock Fatal1ty Gaming Z170 Gaming K4 - Only Posts with one memory stick
- TP-LINK Archer C2600 MU-MIMO Wireless Dual-Band Router Review
- [SSD compatibility question] GA-X58A-UD3R with Samsung EVO Pro SSD
- The Hateful Eight (2015) Cinema Movie Review
- SSD compatibility
- ESL Hearthstone Legendary Series returns to Intel Extreme Masters Katowice 2016
- HIDEO KOJIMA AND GUILLERMO DEL TORO CONFIRMED AS D.I.C.E. SUMMIT KEYNOTE SPEAKERS
- Toshiba Introduces the Next Generation OCZ Trion 150 Series Solid-State Drive Series
- Thermaltake Kicks Off 2016 MFC (Modding Fighting Championship)
- AMD Offers New Thermal Solutions and New Processors for Reliable, Near-Silent Performance