When you hear the name Thermaltake, you probably think of heatsinks for your processor. If so, then you're in the same mindset as a large percentage of system builders. Thermaltake has been around since 1999, and though their first products were questionable, they have since made themselves a name to be reckoned with in the cooling arena.
But to think that they only manufacture processor cooling solutions would be a huge disservice. As an example of this, take a look at our product being reviewed. The HardCano II is a combination device that serves two main purposes. The first is a hard drive cooler, which seems to be more and more important in today's computers. Secondly, this device serves as a thermal monitor with two separate temperature probes.
Space saving is always a good idea, but can the HardCano unit deliver effective hard drive cooling while it monitors your system temperatures at the same time? That's what we're here to find out, so come join us as we take a deeper look at this new toy.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- EVGA's new GeForce GTX 1080 features ACX 3.0 cooling, and more
- Colorful's new iGame GeForce GTX 1080 has stock GPU clock of 1.84GHz
- NBC announces it will air Rio Olympics in 4K, HDR and even Dolby Atmos
- 360 million MySpace passwords can be purchased for just $2,800
- No Man's Sky officially delayed until August, for VR support?
- Asrock 3-Way 2S2S SLI Bridge Card
- Amped Wireless Athena AC2600 RTA2600 MU-MIMO Wireless Router Review
- ASRock 990FX Extreme9 IPMI Module?
- Tweak Launcher dont work with x99-sli mobo
- SanDisk X400 1TB SATA III SSD Review
- Colorful introduces first custom GTX1080: Colorful iGameGTX1080 X-TOP-8G
- CybertronPC offers new NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080 graphics on all desktops
- Inno3D announces new GeForce GTX 1080 video cards
- Samsung Electronics expands 750 EVO SSD with worldwide availability and increases capacity to 500GB
- Free public gamer event E3 Live to debut in Los Angeles