ASUS' line of motherboard is one of the largest growing lists that I have ever seen. If there is a new chipset of value, ASUS has a board for it, especially in the AMD sector. Their support for AMD has been unwavering. Even with the Intel vs. AMD wars back in the initial release days of the old Slot A Athlon and AMD 750 chipset, ASUS has not backed down to anyone, and it is not looking like they will in the near future.
ASUS' motherboard for AMD started in 1999 with their release of the Slot A 750 chipset based K7M. Regarded as the biggest overclocking board based on 750 chipsets, this pushed ASUS to the top of the AMD must have list, and since that time has not changed in our opinions. With Socket based Athlons and new chipsets, ASUS had their boards out to the public and were the first to include onboard multiplier unlocking and overclocking. This made them an ultimate overclockers board. KT133A and KT266 saw ASUS with more boards and more overclocking, KT266A saw yet another line of boards and more features added as the hardware community demanded more for the dollar. Now with DDR-333 standards hitting our shores, VIA releasing the KT333 for Athlon CPU's supporting DDR-333 memory, ASUS are at it once again.
Thanks to Achieva in Sydney, Australia, we have in our lab the ASUS A7V333 motherboard for a quick test drive. Let's see what ASUS has for us this time.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- AMD's new recruit teases the Radeon R9 Fury X2 dual-GPU card
- NVIDIA is testing four different Pascal GPUs right now
- Micron unveils its own 3D NAND technology, finally going vertical
- Conan Exiles alpha screenshots show a brutal and desolate world
- CBS not talking with Apple about streaming TV services anymore
- Extreme Problem (not alone)
- Кадастровая оценка от Мо
- Cougar 450K Hybrid Mechanical Gaming Keyboard Review
- more a what's your opinion on motherboard replacement re: asus 1225b
- Debug 62
- Phanteks Announces the Eclipse P400 and P400S Chassis
- ESL Hearthstone Legendary Series returns to Intel Extreme Masters Katowice 2016
- ASUS Republic of Gamers Announces Horus GK2000 Gaming Keyboard
- Logitech Announces the G810 Orion Spectrum Mechanical Gaming Keyboard
- ADATA Reveals HD650X and HD710M USB 3.0 External Hard Drives