When it comes to this case, it's all about making things simple and easy. In the picture above we see these reoccurring fan mounts, this time two mounts of 80mm exhaust fans to suck that nasty hot air from the case. These fan mounts can even be removed from the case for even easier installation. As well as this, two 80mm intake fan mounts are placed at the front of the case in their usual position.
When it comes to choosing a case and you're the type of person to be changing hardware on a regular basis, I always look for a case which has lots of room to mess around with to avoid frustration. As far as the 710B goes being a server case, there is more than enough room to install your latest video card or new motherboard without any hassles.
Surprised? Maybe you noticed this or maybe you didn't. In any case, adding to an already classy and well made case, the 710B case has an opening door to access floppy disk drives and so forth, it is even lockable with a key, this is not without reason though. Again Enermax are treating us to more simplicity...Instead of screwing CDROM drives into the 5.25" drive bays as you normally would, Enermax have came up with a much easier and what I believe to be innovative design. Allow me to explain
Here is where the puzzle starts to come together. Without any instructions included, a fair bit of guess work was involved. Attached to the bottom of the case was eight of these (what I originally considered strange and unknown things) drive mount devices, as shown above placed on a Sony CDROM drive. Once installed on your 5.25" device, you slide the device into the bay you desire and it locks into place with a gentle push. A simple adjustment of the clip toward the front of the mounting device allows you to pull the drive out with no fuss; hence the door being lockable.
Above we have the finished product - The drives just need to be painted black and perfection would be met. Hidden behind the door we have the on/off switch and the reset switch as shown in the picture below.
There is nothing really special to report here, it's your usual on/off switch and reset switch combination.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- AMD's new recruit teases the Radeon R9 Fury X2 dual-GPU card
- NVIDIA is testing four different Pascal GPUs right now
- Micron unveils its own 3D NAND technology, finally going vertical
- Conan Exiles alpha screenshots show a brutal and desolate world
- CBS not talking with Apple about streaming TV services anymore
- Extreme Problem (not alone)
- Кадастровая оценка от Мо
- Cougar 450K Hybrid Mechanical Gaming Keyboard Review
- more a what's your opinion on motherboard replacement re: asus 1225b
- Debug 62
- Phanteks Announces the Eclipse P400 and P400S Chassis
- ESL Hearthstone Legendary Series returns to Intel Extreme Masters Katowice 2016
- ASUS Republic of Gamers Announces Horus GK2000 Gaming Keyboard
- Logitech Announces the G810 Orion Spectrum Mechanical Gaming Keyboard
- ADATA Reveals HD650X and HD710M USB 3.0 External Hard Drives