Aluminum cases, over the last couple of years, from companies like Lian Li and Coolermaster have taken the market by storm for several reasons. They are light in weight, have impressive heat dissipation, are easy to modify and are stylish in looks, at least in my opinion - a dream combination many enthusiast users spreading the globe desire for their personal systems.
Although because of their wide spread popularity and material costs being a little more expensive than steel, companies are able to charge premium prices for their lines of aluminum based cases. For this reason, I think we'll see more existing and new case manufacturing companies producing aluminum cases in the future.
Before aluminum cases started to emerge, steel cases for years on end were really the only option available to us, and came at a much more affordable price compared to current competing aluminum cases. While steel cases don't have all the luxuries of aluminum cases, there is still a market for companies to be releasing them.
One such new steel case is by Taiwanese company Enermax. Since 1989, Enermax have been known for producing their high quality range of power supplies and case fans. Sometimes not as highlighted are their cases, which are equally as impressive in their own right. Today we show you the new Enermax 710B ATX steel case; does it have what it takes to be your next case? Read on and find out.
- Mainboard ATX up to 12"W x 13"L
- Power supply PSII / Mini RPM SIZE
- 4 x 5.25" drive bays
- 6 x 3.5" drive bays (4 hidden)
- 7 x Expansion slots
- Room for four fans (2 x exhaust, 2 x front intake)
- Dimensions: W205*D473*H522 (mm)
- Material: SECC1.0mm
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- NASA solved the secret of ESA's missing Mars lander
- He changed his name to Seven iPhone for a free iPhone 7
- New photos and a shocking price of Huawei Mate 9 emerged
- Elon Musk describes his vision for colonization of Mars
- Nintendo Switch is single-screen only, says Nintendo
- BP2SATA - Do I need to connect both power ports?
- HyperX ALLOY FPS Mechanical Gaming Keyboard Review
- Independence Day Resurgence 4K Blu-ray Review
- Battlefield 1 Multiplayer Gameplay Thoughts
- GA-PH67A-UD3-B3 Resume fail after suspend with Linux
- BIOSTAR unveils its GeForce GTX 1060 dual-fan video cards
- Manli announces GeForce GTX 1050 Gallardo Series video cards
- Eurocom launches the ultrathin 15.6' Sky M5 R2 VR Ready gaming laptop with Intel Core i7 6700HQ, NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 (6 GB GDDR5), 4G LTE support, 64 GB DDR4 memory, 6 TB SSD storage
- ENERMAX releases Steelwing aluminum case
- ENERMAX Platimax D.F. PSU is available now