The world today runs on information. Every time you access the Internet, hit "Send," trade a stock online, use an ATM or even watch a Hollywood blockbuster movie with computer-generated special effects, you create, access and share tremendous amounts of digital information. And for over 22 years, Seagate has been developing the technology and manufacturing the products that help make it all happen.
When Seagate was founded in 1979, its hard disc drives helped create the PC revolution. Today, the company is helping to revolutionize the way we live, work and play by enabling the growth of the Internet, putting the world's information at your fingertips. And storage technology, Seagate's core business, has become the center of the new computing architecture.
With more and more devices going digital, it's creating an enormous opportunity for new applications like Storage Area Networks, Intelligence on the drive, even mainstream consumer devices like televisions, Personal Video Recorders, gaming consoles, MP3 players, and PDAs. Seagate's position as the world's largest manufacturer of disc drives, magnetic discs and read-write heads, and a leader in Storage Area Network (SAN) solutions, puts it at the heart of today's "information-centric" world. Seagate storage products are where the Internet lives, and the growth of the Web has led to worldwide demand for storage doubling every nine months.
Seagate are more well known for their SCSI line of hard disks for servers and workstations. Thanks to the good people at Text100, we have on loan the Seagate Cheetah 36ES Ultra160 SCSI Hard Disk.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Ubisoft's latest 'The Breach' trailer for Rainbow Six: Siege
- Quentin Tarantino explains his love for 70mm, says it trumps digital
- Man gets shot, instead of calling the cops, he grabs an Uber home
- New Fallout 4 mod dramatically overhauls in-game landscapes
- Apple rumored to remove the 3.5mm headphone jack from the next iPhone
- Star Wars Battlefront PlayStation 4 Review
- "Cheap" 4K Rig
- wifi card for gigabyte x99m gaming 5 microatx
- Newly built PC won't boot
- Spectre (2015) Cinema Movie Review
- BRAVEN Balance, the Active Lifestyle Bluetooth Speaker Now Available
- COGITO FIT WINS DESIGN FOR ASIA AWARD
- SP/ Silicon Power Announces Flagship CompactFlash Memory Card - Superior CF 1100X Born For Ultimate Performance
- Team Group Announces Neptune Gaming SO-DIMM Memory
- Cooltek Announces the Skall Series ATX Mid-tower Chassis