The world today runs on information. Every time you access the Internet, hit "Send," trade a stock online, use an ATM or even watch a Hollywood blockbuster movie with computer-generated special effects, you create, access and share tremendous amounts of digital information. And for over 22 years, Seagate has been developing the technology and manufacturing the products that help make it all happen.
When Seagate was founded in 1979, its hard disc drives helped create the PC revolution. Today, the company is helping to revolutionize the way we live, work and play by enabling the growth of the Internet, putting the world's information at your fingertips. And storage technology, Seagate's core business, has become the center of the new computing architecture.
With more and more devices going digital, it's creating an enormous opportunity for new applications like Storage Area Networks, Intelligence on the drive, even mainstream consumer devices like televisions, Personal Video Recorders, gaming consoles, MP3 players, and PDAs. Seagate's position as the world's largest manufacturer of disc drives, magnetic discs and read-write heads, and a leader in Storage Area Network (SAN) solutions, puts it at the heart of today's "information-centric" world. Seagate storage products are where the Internet lives, and the growth of the Web has led to worldwide demand for storage doubling every nine months.
Seagate are more well known for their SCSI line of hard disks for servers and workstations. Thanks to the good people at Text100, we have on loan the Seagate Cheetah 36ES Ultra160 SCSI Hard Disk.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- PlayerUnknown: we want PC version of PUBG on Xbox
- Xbox One X pre-orders available now
- 100 games will be enhanced on Xbox One X
- Our 'Guardians' giveaway is out of this Galaxy!
- Path of Exile launches August 24 on Xbox One
- Xbox's next system-seller may be an early access titan
- Valerian and the City of a Thousand Planets Movie Review
- Looking for Lian Li PC-C37 pdf manual as links from Lian Li website are broken
- Aerocool Project 7 P7-C1 Pro Mid-Tower Chassis Review
- ASUS ROG Rapture GT-AC5300 Wireless Gaming Router Review
- Bluehole, Inc and Microsoft announce expanded partnership for PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds
- Optimize system performance with new drive adapter
- Lian Li reveals new PC-Q39 tempered glass Mini-ITX tower
- Longsys' world-first 11.5x13mm NVMe BGA SSD drives new mobile user experience
- Thermaltake attends NVIDIA Gamer Connect