Processor: Intel Pentium 4 2.0GHz
Memory: 256MB DDR-333 Kingmax
Motherboard: EPoX 4SDA+
Hard Disk: Seagate Barracuda ATA-3 UDMA 100 7200RPM
Drivers: SiS AGP 1.09, ATi Reference Drivers 1.31
Software Used: 3DMark2000, 3DMark2001, Quake III Arena, Star Trek Armada, Star Trek Voyager Elite Force Star Trek Armada 2.
Synthetic 3D Benchmarks - 3DMark2000
3DMark2000 is a synthetic Direct3D benchmark that is compatible with DirectX 7. It takes full advantage of the Geforce2, ATi Radeon and DirectX 7 enhancements. 3DMark2000 has become one of the world's most used benchmark utilities.
Here the Radeon wins out hands down. This is because 3DMark2000 is geared towards D3D and DirectX implementations, and ATi has a far better D3D performance than nVidia.
Synthetic 3D Benchmark - 3DMark2001 SE
3DMark2001 SE is the latest installment in the popular 3DMark series. By combining DirectX 8.1 support with completely new graphics (including the GeForce4), it continues to provide benchmark results that empower you to make informed hardware assessments.
Again a win to ATi. Again this is due to 3DMark2001 being D3D powered and ATi's enhanced D3D engine.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Qualcomm acquires NXP Semiconductor for $47 billion
- Nintendo Switch has 6-inch 720p multi-touchscreen
- Twitter kills Vine app, web version still available
- Titanfall 2 for PC, up to 20% off for Friday's release
- Final Fantasy XV has gone gold, will have online co-op
- ASRock C2550D4I Won't boot... again
- Getting a DK-04 3D Model
- Lenovo Ideapad Y900-17ISK Gaming Notebook Review
- How to upgrade front I/O Panel for V2100 to USB 3.0 or even 3.1
- Not able to adjust timings!
- AMD announces Radeon Pro 400 Series graphics processors
- G.Skill announces the RIPJAWS KM570 MX mechanical keyboard
- iBuyPower announces the Slate gaming desktop
- Fujitsu and Lenovo to explore global strategic PC cooperation
- Toshiba's SAS SSDs provide secure storage for NetApp FAS and E-Series arrays for enterprise applications