Overall I was very happy with the Lian-Li PC30. It features the most drive bays I have ever seen on a mini-tower case and being made of aluminium makes it ideal for people who transport their PC often. The fact that it is built out of aluminium also results lower overall temperatures, as you saw from our tests.
Like most of the Lian-Li range, the PC30 is very well built and all sharp edges have been smoothed out for hazard-free installation. The removable motherboard tray and thumbscrews are handy additions that make installation that much simpler. Also, The case fans are a great way to cool down your hard drive/s and the fan speed controller is a handy addition for those of you that require a noise-free system.
CoolerGuys have the Lian-Li PC30 priced at $US119.95, which for such a small case, is very expensive considering that you could get a standard steel mini-tower case for about half the price. That said, the Lian-Li PC30 has to be the best mini-tower case I have ever tested and in my opinion, it is definitely worth paying a little extra for.
Decent amount of drive bays
Removable motherboard tray
Vertically mounted PSU
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Australia: Find other tech and computer products like this over at PLE Computer's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- EVGA will soon be entering the enthusiast gaming notebook market
- NVIDIA GRID 2.0 will be powered by Maxwell-based Tesla M60, Tesla M6
- Intel will be pushing eDRAM into its Iris and Iris Pro graphics
- Intel calls their new Skylake CPUs their 'best CPU ever'
- ASRock unveils the H2R, a Chromecast-like HDMI dongle
- SanDisk Connect Stick 64GB Wireless Flash Drive Review
- GA-EP45-UD3R doesn't boot with Dual Channel (After Clean PC)
- carvedilol 3.125 mg information. Purchase online.
- Im happy I now signed up
- ASUSTOR AS5004T Four-Bay Consumer NAS Review
- SEAGATE DELIVERS INDUSTRY'S BROADEST PORTFOLIO OF 8TB HARD DRIVES
- CYBERTRONPC ANNOUNCES SMALL FORM FACTOR SYSTEM WITH AMD R9 NANO GRAPHICS CARD
- SilverStone Storage Devices - Mobile Series - MS08
- ASRock Z170 OC Formula Sets More Records at IDF 2015 San Francisco!
- ATTO Technology to Display Network and Storage Connectivity Portfolio at VMworld 2015