Overall I was very happy with the Lian-Li PC30. It features the most drive bays I have ever seen on a mini-tower case and being made of aluminium makes it ideal for people who transport their PC often. The fact that it is built out of aluminium also results lower overall temperatures, as you saw from our tests.
Like most of the Lian-Li range, the PC30 is very well built and all sharp edges have been smoothed out for hazard-free installation. The removable motherboard tray and thumbscrews are handy additions that make installation that much simpler. Also, The case fans are a great way to cool down your hard drive/s and the fan speed controller is a handy addition for those of you that require a noise-free system.
CoolerGuys have the Lian-Li PC30 priced at $US119.95, which for such a small case, is very expensive considering that you could get a standard steel mini-tower case for about half the price. That said, the Lian-Li PC30 has to be the best mini-tower case I have ever tested and in my opinion, it is definitely worth paying a little extra for.
Decent amount of drive bays
Removable motherboard tray
Vertically mounted PSU
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Latest News Posts
- The Division on PC is held back, as it would be 'unfair' to consoles
- Get Trained (and Certified) in Cloud Computing for $39
- Take to the campaign trail with The Political Machine 2016
- Rise of the Tomb Raider's latest patch improves HBAO+, and more
- Twitter has shut down over 125,000 accounts for promoting terrorism
- [SSD compatibility question] GA-X58A-UD3R with Samsung EVO Pro SSD
- I am the new guy
- The Hateful Eight (2015) Cinema Movie Review
- SSD compatibility
- ASrock z170 extreme 7+ Post code 00
- ESL Hearthstone Legendary Series returns to IntelÃ'Â® Extreme Masters Katowice 2016
- HIDEO KOJIMA AND GUILLERMO DEL TORO CONFIRMED AS D.I.C.E. SUMMIT KEYNOTE SPEAKERS
- Toshiba Introduces the Next Generation OCZ Trion 150 Series Solid-State Drive Series
- Thermaltake Kicks Off 2016 MFC (Modding Fighting Championship)
- AMD Offers New Thermal Solutions and New Processors for Reliable, Near-Silent Performance