Overall I was very happy with the Lian-Li PC30. It features the most drive bays I have ever seen on a mini-tower case and being made of aluminium makes it ideal for people who transport their PC often. The fact that it is built out of aluminium also results lower overall temperatures, as you saw from our tests.
Like most of the Lian-Li range, the PC30 is very well built and all sharp edges have been smoothed out for hazard-free installation. The removable motherboard tray and thumbscrews are handy additions that make installation that much simpler. Also, The case fans are a great way to cool down your hard drive/s and the fan speed controller is a handy addition for those of you that require a noise-free system.
CoolerGuys have the Lian-Li PC30 priced at $US119.95, which for such a small case, is very expensive considering that you could get a standard steel mini-tower case for about half the price. That said, the Lian-Li PC30 has to be the best mini-tower case I have ever tested and in my opinion, it is definitely worth paying a little extra for.
Decent amount of drive bays
Removable motherboard tray
Vertically mounted PSU
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Last day for Windows 10 free upgrade is today
- Radeon 16.7.3 drivers improve Rise of the Tomb Raider performance
- Pay what you want for 180+ hours of game dev training
- New Prey game isn't a sequel or a reboot, it's a re-imagining
- PlayStation VR requires almost as much space as HTC Vive
- Z170 Deluxe Help Setup with RAID10 + SSD for OS
- C2750D4i no POST turns off after couple of seconds
- Linksys EA9500 MAX-STREAM AC5400 Wireless Router Review
- GA-X58A-UD7 Error Code 88 (or 8b something)
- Asus Stix X99
- Polaris Nitro-charged - introducing the SAPPHIRE NITRO+ Radeon RX 480
- AccelStor debuting NeoSapphire 3706-ES1 at Flash Memory Summit 2016
- Elitegroup ceremoniously launches ECS H110S-2P mini-STX motherboard and the all-new LIVA Pro Mini PC
- MSI announces custom GeForce GTX 1060 graphics cards
- Seagate unveils the industry's broadest 10TB portfolio