Removing the front bezel reveals two 80mm ADDA fans located towards the bottom of the case. These fans draw cool air from the outside of the case onto the hard drives that are located in the 3-bay cage. The fans are covered by a dust guard to stop dust from building up in the mechanics of the fan, however, this can be easily removed for those of you that require maximum airflow.
To give you a size comparison to a mid-tower case, I placed the PC30 next to my Lian-Li PC65. As you can see, the PC30 is slightly smaller than the PC65 height-wise, but what you can't tell from the picture is the difference in depth. Both cases have identical depths, which is due to the fact that both of them are ATX spec cases. If you require a more compact desktop case, I suggest you take a look at something of the MicroATX spec. However, don't expect to find MicroATX motherboards that are as high quality and feature packed as ATX motherboards.
Due to the case being so small, the power supply unit needs to be mounted vertically rather than the usual horizontal mounting. This means that the PSU sits directly on top of the CPU and on some motherboards, the memory slots as well. This can be very tedious when adding or removing hardware, however, it is really unavoidable with such a small case. To counter this problem, the case features a removable motherboard tray.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- PS4 Pro 'turns off half the GPU' to run normal PS4 games
- Escape from Tarkov looks like one of the best games ever
- Nintendo releases Special Edition: Lime Green 3DS XL
- Iron Tides is a Final Fantasy Tactics Viking roguelite
- The Last Guardian goes gold after 9 years in development
- Battlefield 1 Multiplayer Gameplay Thoughts
- GA-PH67A-UD3-B3 Resume fail after suspend with Linux
- h61m-dgs gigabyte not see DDR_A1
- BSI3H-6100 long time to post
- Patriot Memory LX 200GB microSD Memory Card Review
- Eurocom launches the ultrathin 15.6' Sky M5 R2 VR Ready gaming laptop with Intel Core i7 6700HQ, NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 (6 GB GDDR5), 4G LTE support, 64 GB DDR4 memory, 6 TB SSD storage
- ENERMAX releases Steelwing aluminum case
- ENERMAX Platimax D.F. PSU is available now
- ENERMAX launches Revolution Duo power supply with DUOFlowTM design for active ventilation
- Razer unveils new Razer Blade Pro gaming notebook