Removing the front bezel reveals two 80mm ADDA fans located towards the bottom of the case. These fans draw cool air from the outside of the case onto the hard drives that are located in the 3-bay cage. The fans are covered by a dust guard to stop dust from building up in the mechanics of the fan, however, this can be easily removed for those of you that require maximum airflow.
To give you a size comparison to a mid-tower case, I placed the PC30 next to my Lian-Li PC65. As you can see, the PC30 is slightly smaller than the PC65 height-wise, but what you can't tell from the picture is the difference in depth. Both cases have identical depths, which is due to the fact that both of them are ATX spec cases. If you require a more compact desktop case, I suggest you take a look at something of the MicroATX spec. However, don't expect to find MicroATX motherboards that are as high quality and feature packed as ATX motherboards.
Due to the case being so small, the power supply unit needs to be mounted vertically rather than the usual horizontal mounting. This means that the PSU sits directly on top of the CPU and on some motherboards, the memory slots as well. This can be very tedious when adding or removing hardware, however, it is really unavoidable with such a small case. To counter this problem, the case features a removable motherboard tray.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Ben Affleck's solo Batman movie will arrive in 2018
- Battlefield 1's new update includes SLI fixes, and more
- Nintendo Switch accessories begin to get detailed
- 'Transformers 5' gets first trailer, explosions ensue
- PS4 Pro dev kit auctioned with 800GB of encrypted data
- Strontium iDrive Nitro Lightning 64GB Card Reader Review
- Gigabyte G1 Sniper Z170 Fan control & PWM issue
- Gigabyte gaming 5 z170mx cant enable raid need help
- ASUS UX305UA - time till boot starts varies a lot
- Ga z170m d3h ddr3-cf seek bios non-k_oc and kaby_support
- Micron accelerates adoption of all-flash data centers with highest-capacity enterprise SATA Solid State Drive
- ENERMAX launches REVOLUTION SFX, with the highest wattage 650W full modular SFX Model in standard 100mm depth
- Intel Extreme Masters Season 11 finals confirmed for two weekends in March with more than $600,000 in prizing
- Ultimate Media Ventures teams up with The Coalition for sanctioned December 18 Gears Of War 4 Pro-Am eSports Battle On The Strip Event
- Thecus introduces Scale-Out architecture to meet rising enterprise storage demand