Removing the front bezel reveals two 80mm ADDA fans located towards the bottom of the case. These fans draw cool air from the outside of the case onto the hard drives that are located in the 3-bay cage. The fans are covered by a dust guard to stop dust from building up in the mechanics of the fan, however, this can be easily removed for those of you that require maximum airflow.
To give you a size comparison to a mid-tower case, I placed the PC30 next to my Lian-Li PC65. As you can see, the PC30 is slightly smaller than the PC65 height-wise, but what you can't tell from the picture is the difference in depth. Both cases have identical depths, which is due to the fact that both of them are ATX spec cases. If you require a more compact desktop case, I suggest you take a look at something of the MicroATX spec. However, don't expect to find MicroATX motherboards that are as high quality and feature packed as ATX motherboards.
Due to the case being so small, the power supply unit needs to be mounted vertically rather than the usual horizontal mounting. This means that the PSU sits directly on top of the CPU and on some motherboards, the memory slots as well. This can be very tedious when adding or removing hardware, however, it is really unavoidable with such a small case. To counter this problem, the case features a removable motherboard tray.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- CyberPowerPC's new Ryzen PCs: from $983 up to $2399
- AMD's cheaper Ryzen 5/Ryzen 3 CPUs should launch in Q2
- AMD Ryzen 7 1700 @ 4GHz, 1800X performance for $329
- NVIDIA has 70.5% GPU market share, AMD has 29.5%
- AMD Radeon RX 580 benchmarks leaked, is this Vega?
- BIOSTAR RACING B250GT5 Unboxing and User Experience
- ASUS MAXIMUS IX FORMULA A2 Error Code with Hardware Component Failure Beeps
- Does anyone from Thermaltake view this forum anymore?
- Is any one from Thermaltake viewing this forum anymore?
- Lian Li A61 5.25 devices
- ASRock launches a new era of performance with AMD Ryzen motherboards
- Nintendo eShop, Indie Games Ready for Nintendo Switch Launch
- Innovation and competition return to high-performance PCs March 2nd with worldwide AMD Ryzen 7 availability
- Final Fantasy awarded Guinness World Records title for most prolific role-playing game
- InstaVR launches publishing compatibility with HTC VIVE, cnabling companies to create high quality long-form VR video applications