Taking a Closer Look
The PC30 features two 5 1/4" drive bays and six 3 1/2" drive bays, two of which are visible, and four that are hidden. Three of the hidden bays are located in a drive cage at the bottom of the case that can be removed for easier installation of hard drives. For a mini-tower case, this is quite a large number of bays that should be more than enough to house all of your devices. If you require more drive bays, chances are you should be looking at a mid-tower or full tower case as I do not believe you will find a mini-tower case with more drive bays than the PC30.
One thing I liked about the PC30 was how easily the front bezel can be removed. It features press-on clips that enabled you to just pull it off. No tools are required. Under the front bezel is a switch that allows you to set the voltage being supplied to the various fans in the case, out of the options "Low", "Medium" and "High". The lower the voltage, the slower the fans will spin which results in less noise output.
Another thing to note is that all of the screws located in the case are thumbscrews. This allows easy, tool-free installation of components and is very handy for those of us that add/remove parts from their PC on a regular basis. Lian-Li also includes some cable ties that are handy if you want to organise your cables for increased airflow. The case is not bundled with a power supply, however, most resellers give you the option of purchasing the case with one pre-installed.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- CON MAN game has arrived on Apple & Android devices
- Ubisoft culls four PC games due to lack of popularity
- Sonic Boom: Fire & Ice hits the Nintendo 3DS on Sept 27
- Lenovo's new Thinkpad X1 Yoga has a 1440p OLED display
- AMD's next-gen Vega graphics cards launch in early 2017
- Asrock EP2C602-4L/D16 memory question?
- were is the 1394 label
- GB's z170x G7's audio compared to G1's
- Overwatch Eichenwalde Map Preview
- 1833MHz memory in Asus PU551LA
- ADATA launches the ultimate SU800SATA 6Gb/s 3D NAND SSD
- CAPE Audio shakes up the headphone industry with the release of Rebellion Headphones
- Tesoro announces ambidextrous, White Sharur SE Spectrum gaming mouse
- Eurocom launches worlds first GTX 1080 SLI VR-Ready laptop
- Thermaltake new Pacific RGB G1/4 PETG Tube 16mm OD 12mm ID 6 liquid-cooling fittings with 1 RGB LED lighting controller