Taking a Closer Look
The PC30 features two 5 1/4" drive bays and six 3 1/2" drive bays, two of which are visible, and four that are hidden. Three of the hidden bays are located in a drive cage at the bottom of the case that can be removed for easier installation of hard drives. For a mini-tower case, this is quite a large number of bays that should be more than enough to house all of your devices. If you require more drive bays, chances are you should be looking at a mid-tower or full tower case as I do not believe you will find a mini-tower case with more drive bays than the PC30.
One thing I liked about the PC30 was how easily the front bezel can be removed. It features press-on clips that enabled you to just pull it off. No tools are required. Under the front bezel is a switch that allows you to set the voltage being supplied to the various fans in the case, out of the options "Low", "Medium" and "High". The lower the voltage, the slower the fans will spin which results in less noise output.
Another thing to note is that all of the screws located in the case are thumbscrews. This allows easy, tool-free installation of components and is very handy for those of us that add/remove parts from their PC on a regular basis. Lian-Li also includes some cable ties that are handy if you want to organise your cables for increased airflow. The case is not bundled with a power supply, however, most resellers give you the option of purchasing the case with one pre-installed.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Dishonored 2 lets you play as Corvo or Emily, has dynamic endings
- New Watch Dogs 2 lead character reportedly leaked
- YouTube testing clean Material design
- Twitter stock falls to all-time low
- The Rock's alarm clock app inspires you to get up in the morning
- x5450 on ep43-s3l overclock help
- Gigabyte GA-X99-Gaming-5P | Intermittent Boot Failure & USB Crashes in Windows 10
- LaCie P9227 Porsche Design Mobile Drive 4TB USB C Review
- Asus F2A85-M won't go into BIOS
- I bought a new open box assus laptop but the sound does not work, help.
- Colorful to showcase new products at COMPUTEX 2016
- Global e-channel expanded by 23% in Q1-2016 according to Icecat
- The PGL KeSPA Regional Minor Championship: Asia to debut this Thursday; full schedule revealed
- ASRock and Intel teams up to create one of the smallest mini PCs: DeskMini
- Sapphire launches Radeon Pro Duo for ultimate VR & 4K experience