Aluminium casing has taken off in the last two or so years with users demanding the best performance and a fashion statement to boot. The most popular range of aluminium cases would have to be the ones made by Lian-Li. These cases are light, innovative, attractive and appeal to frequent LANers. Whatever size, shape, or appearance you want, Lian-Li are sure to have an aluminium case to fit your needs.
Today, we are taking a look at one of Lian-Li's mini-tower cases, the PC30. This is not the first time we have reviewed a Lian-Li product either. Their mid-tower PC65 case (review here) greatly impressed me and it is actually the case I use in my primary system. Can the PC30 continue the trend? Read on to find out!
* Two 80mm ADDA in the front
* AMD and P4 approved
* Two 5 1/4 bays
* Six 3 1/2 bays (2 visible, 3 hidden)
* Dimensions: 210x455x357mm
* Removable motherboard tray
* Includes matching thumb screws
* Completely rounded edges for safety
* ATX style case
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Hottest new PC games discounted in digital pre-order sale
- Battlefield 1 Closed Alpha invites rolling out
- Fallout 4 mod support on PS4 delayed indefinitely
- Here's some serious 1-1 training to elevate your tech skills
- Nintendo NX manufacturing preparations are underway
- AMD Radeon RX 480 Video Card Review - Starting a Rebellion From $199
- USB speed differences between various motherboards and BIOSses
- Need help with pre-built/used GA-X58A-UD3R Rev 2.0 System
- AsRock Z87 extreme 6
- GIGABYTE X99-Phoenix SLI (Intel X99) Motherboard Review
- Be Quiet! announces the Dark Base 900 case
- Western Digital launches world's fastest 256GB microSD Card
- MSI readies B150M Mortar Arctic & B150M Bazooka Plus motherboards
- ADATA launches the Premier SP550 M.2 2280 SATA 6Gb/s SSD
- Mangstor's NX-Series storage arrays accelerate HPC throughput with new burst buffer capabilities