Let's go over what we have here today. We have a HSF that is huge, has two quality fans, and sounds like it wants to take off when you boot up your system. We also have a cooler that performs like a champion on steroids. All this from a relative newcomer to the performance cooling game.
Now while the performance is outstanding, this cooler isn't without its flaws. If you don't adjust the heatsink backwards when installing, it could result in it not being in full contact with the processor core. And like I have stated before, it is LOUD! But many of us who have used quality heatsinks before have come to expect the noise, so this isn't too much of an issue.
Because of the youth of the Coolink Company, pricing isn't yet available for these heatsinks. I have, however, been in contact with some of the people who work for Coolink and I'm estimating that the entry fee will be very acceptable. I'm guessing that they will be priced in about the mid-level of heatsink prices. Not too bad for a cooler that does an excellent job.
Bottom line...If you want a HSF that performs well under pressure (and who doesn't), then take a look at this one. It offers up superb cooling at what looks like will be a very reasonable price. Though a bit on the loud side, the results should make up for the added volume.
YS Tech fans
Need to adjust sink before attaching front side
High sound levels
Rating - 9/10
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Overwatch is now home to over 30 million gamers
- Nintendo sold 2.3 million NES Mini consoles
- Nintendo forecasts 10 million Switch sales this year
- Capcom's 2016 financials outline company's future
- Sony shipped about 60 million PS4s
- H97M Pro4 - Machine comes out of sleep mode when deactivated but monitor does not
- ASUS USB-AC53 Nano AC1200 Wireless Adapter Review
- GIGABYTE Xtreme Gaming XTC700 CPU Cooler Review
- ASRock 990fx Extreme9 and NVMe support
- HDD to SSD
- Get ready for Intel Optane memory with ASRock 200 series motherboards!
- Acer unleashes the Predator Triton 700, a thin yet powerful gaming notebook without compromise
- Acer's new Predator monitors with quantum dot technology deliver spectacular gameplay experiences
- Acer expands its gaming notebook line with the powerful Predator Helios 300
- Western Digital ships fourth-generation Helium Hard Drive platform with Ultrastar He12 12TB advanced storage hard drives