Let's go over what we have here today. We have a HSF that is huge, has two quality fans, and sounds like it wants to take off when you boot up your system. We also have a cooler that performs like a champion on steroids. All this from a relative newcomer to the performance cooling game.
Now while the performance is outstanding, this cooler isn't without its flaws. If you don't adjust the heatsink backwards when installing, it could result in it not being in full contact with the processor core. And like I have stated before, it is LOUD! But many of us who have used quality heatsinks before have come to expect the noise, so this isn't too much of an issue.
Because of the youth of the Coolink Company, pricing isn't yet available for these heatsinks. I have, however, been in contact with some of the people who work for Coolink and I'm estimating that the entry fee will be very acceptable. I'm guessing that they will be priced in about the mid-level of heatsink prices. Not too bad for a cooler that does an excellent job.
Bottom line...If you want a HSF that performs well under pressure (and who doesn't), then take a look at this one. It offers up superb cooling at what looks like will be a very reasonable price. Though a bit on the loud side, the results should make up for the added volume.
YS Tech fans
Need to adjust sink before attaching front side
High sound levels
Rating - 9/10
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- New images of the upcoming LG G6 leaked
- COD: Infinite Warfare - best-selling game of 2016 in US
- The entire gaming market slumped 12% in the US last year
- Bloody new 'Logan' trailer embraces hard R-rating
- Buy Resident Evil 7 on Xbox One, get it on the PC, too
- hp printer technical support
- How to prevent pc from waking up from sleep when a brown out occurs?
- Z170MX-Gaming 5 + i5 7600k.. Should work or not?
- ASRock 2.70 Splash Screen replaces Windows?
- bios update
- Transcend reveals industrial-grade SuperMLC JetFlash 740 USB flash drive for exceptional performance and endurance
- Light up your gaming with BIOSTAR B250 motherboard series
- MSI the pioneer in VR Gaming crowns winners of VR JAM
- NGE and Twitch partner to bring the Overwatch Winter Premiere Live Finals to PAX Arena at PAX South
- Bayview Labs, Seraph Group and MIT Game Lab announce 'Play Labs' VR/AR/AI Playful Tech Accelerator for MIT students and alumni