Let's go over what we have here today. We have a HSF that is huge, has two quality fans, and sounds like it wants to take off when you boot up your system. We also have a cooler that performs like a champion on steroids. All this from a relative newcomer to the performance cooling game.
Now while the performance is outstanding, this cooler isn't without its flaws. If you don't adjust the heatsink backwards when installing, it could result in it not being in full contact with the processor core. And like I have stated before, it is LOUD! But many of us who have used quality heatsinks before have come to expect the noise, so this isn't too much of an issue.
Because of the youth of the Coolink Company, pricing isn't yet available for these heatsinks. I have, however, been in contact with some of the people who work for Coolink and I'm estimating that the entry fee will be very acceptable. I'm guessing that they will be priced in about the mid-level of heatsink prices. Not too bad for a cooler that does an excellent job.
Bottom line...If you want a HSF that performs well under pressure (and who doesn't), then take a look at this one. It offers up superb cooling at what looks like will be a very reasonable price. Though a bit on the loud side, the results should make up for the added volume.
YS Tech fans
Need to adjust sink before attaching front side
High sound levels
Rating - 9/10
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Huawei officially announces Honor V9
- Nintendo unboxes the Nintendo Switch
- NieR: Automata PC release date 'accidentally' revealed
- Nintendo Switch launch game exceeds console's storage
- AMD will dominate the mid-range with Ryzen 7 1700X
- Does anyone from Thermaltake view this forum anymore?
- Is any one from Thermaltake viewing this forum anymore?
- Lian Li A61 5.25 devices
- Z270 Supercarrier - blackscreen 09/d0, cannot switch to backup BIOS
- E5450 oveclock on EP45-DS3L
- Innovation and competition return to high-performance PCs March 2nd with worldwide AMD Ryzen 7 availability
- Final Fantasy awarded Guinness World Records title for most prolific role-playing game
- InstaVR launches publishing compatibility with HTC VIVE, cnabling companies to create high quality long-form VR video applications
- Transcend announces Ultimate UHS Video Speed Class 30 (V30) microSD cards to support 4K Ultra HD video recording
- Final Fantasy XIV Fan Fest culminates with the journey eastward in Stormblood