Let's go over what we have here today. We have a HSF that is huge, has two quality fans, and sounds like it wants to take off when you boot up your system. We also have a cooler that performs like a champion on steroids. All this from a relative newcomer to the performance cooling game.
Now while the performance is outstanding, this cooler isn't without its flaws. If you don't adjust the heatsink backwards when installing, it could result in it not being in full contact with the processor core. And like I have stated before, it is LOUD! But many of us who have used quality heatsinks before have come to expect the noise, so this isn't too much of an issue.
Because of the youth of the Coolink Company, pricing isn't yet available for these heatsinks. I have, however, been in contact with some of the people who work for Coolink and I'm estimating that the entry fee will be very acceptable. I'm guessing that they will be priced in about the mid-level of heatsink prices. Not too bad for a cooler that does an excellent job.
Bottom line...If you want a HSF that performs well under pressure (and who doesn't), then take a look at this one. It offers up superb cooling at what looks like will be a very reasonable price. Though a bit on the loud side, the results should make up for the added volume.
YS Tech fans
Need to adjust sink before attaching front side
High sound levels
Rating - 9/10
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Class-action suit filed against Apple over iPhone error 53
- Apple rumored to partner with Dr. Dre for TV drama
- Google will soon retire Picasa photo service
- Apple rumored to release iPhone 5se, iPad Air 3 on March 18
- AMD's new recruit teases the Radeon R9 Fury X2 dual-GPU card
- Extreme Problem (not alone)
- Cougar 450K Hybrid Mechanical Gaming Keyboard Review
- more a what's your opinion on motherboard replacement re: asus 1225b
- Debug 62
- Asrock z97e-itx/ac Bifurcation Support
- Phanteks Announces the Eclipse P400 and P400S Chassis
- ESL Hearthstone Legendary Series returns to Intel Extreme Masters Katowice 2016
- ASUS Republic of Gamers Announces Horus GK2000 Gaming Keyboard
- Logitech Announces the G810 Orion Spectrum Mechanical Gaming Keyboard
- ADATA Reveals HD650X and HD710M USB 3.0 External Hard Drives