Let's go over what we have here today. We have a HSF that is huge, has two quality fans, and sounds like it wants to take off when you boot up your system. We also have a cooler that performs like a champion on steroids. All this from a relative newcomer to the performance cooling game.
Now while the performance is outstanding, this cooler isn't without its flaws. If you don't adjust the heatsink backwards when installing, it could result in it not being in full contact with the processor core. And like I have stated before, it is LOUD! But many of us who have used quality heatsinks before have come to expect the noise, so this isn't too much of an issue.
Because of the youth of the Coolink Company, pricing isn't yet available for these heatsinks. I have, however, been in contact with some of the people who work for Coolink and I'm estimating that the entry fee will be very acceptable. I'm guessing that they will be priced in about the mid-level of heatsink prices. Not too bad for a cooler that does an excellent job.
Bottom line...If you want a HSF that performs well under pressure (and who doesn't), then take a look at this one. It offers up superb cooling at what looks like will be a very reasonable price. Though a bit on the loud side, the results should make up for the added volume.
YS Tech fans
Need to adjust sink before attaching front side
High sound levels
Rating - 9/10
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Don't press new 'Guardians of the Galaxy' trailer button
- The Last of Us 2 is Ellie's harrowing story of hate
- Zotac's $1999 VR Go backpack: GTX 1070, Intel i7 6700T
- Death Stranding analysis: breaking down the bizarre
- Marvel vs Capcom 3: Ultimate coming to PS4 later today
- Ga z170m d3h ddr3-cf seek bios non-k_oc and kaby_support
- ROCCAT SOVA MK Gaming Lapboard Review
- ASRock 990fx extreme4 & Fast- Ultra Fast Boot Issues
- Fnatic Gear Clutch G1 Optical Gaming Mouse Review
- X99 Professional Gaming i7 and RAM question
- ENERMAX launches REVOLUTION SFX, with the highest wattage 650W full modular SFX Model in standard 100mm depth
- Intel Extreme Masters Season 11 finals confirmed for two weekends in March with more than $600,000 in prizing
- Ultimate Media Ventures teams up with The Coalition for sanctioned December 18 Gears Of War 4 Pro-Am eSports Battle On The Strip Event
- Thecus introduces Scale-Out architecture to meet rising enterprise storage demand
- Plantronics launches RIG 800 series - first 24-hour wireless gaming headset