- CPU Socket
- CPU Supported
Intel Pentium 4 processor (Supports 400MHz/533MHz system data bus)
3 x DDR sockets
- PCI IDE
Dual PIO mode 3/4/5/6 EIDE channels; up to 4 IDE devices
UltraDMA/133 transfer rate up to 133MB/sec
- Super I/O
2 x NS16C550A compatible UARTs
1 x SPP/ECP/EPP parallel port
- External Connectors
2 x USB, 1 x RJ45 LAN, 2 x DB-9, 1 x DB-25, 1 x mouse,1 x keyboard, 1 x game/MIDI, 3 x Audio jacks
- Internal Connectors
1 x connector for 2 additional external USB, 1 x external line-out and mic-in jacks, 2 x audio connectors, 1x IrDA, 2 x IDE, 1x Floppy, 2 x ATX power, 1 x WOL,1 x WOR, CPU fan and system fan connectors
- Power Management
ACPI and OS direct power management
Wake-on event: RTC/USB/Modem/LAN/Keyboard/Mouse
- Hardware Monitor
System, processor temperature, voltage and fan speed
- Expansion Slots
1 AGP slot (Supports AGP 4x/2x)
5 PCI slots
1 CNR slot
- Audio On Board
AC'97 Audio codec
- LAN On Board
ADMtek AN983B fast ethernet controller
- Form Factors
ATX, 4 layers
30.5 cm x 23 cm
12 inch. x 9.05 inch
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Overwatch dethrones League of Legends in Korean PC bang rankings
- System Shock Remastered renamed System Shock, is now a reboot
- Woman wins $10,000 in forced Windows 10 upgrade case
- Design your own AI with this online training
- AMD's next-gen AM4 socket pictured on the ASUS ROG Crosshair VI Impact
- Fractal Design CORE 500 Mini-ITX Small Form Factor Chassis Review
- H110M-ITX loses USB and PS1 when WIN 7 loads
- Why does my Monitor show static and lines occasionally when using 144hz?
- Considering a DK-04 when they come in stock, just have a few questions beforehand.
- Skylake Overclocking i7 6700k help please
- ADATA launches the Premier SP550 M.2 2280 SATA 6Gb/s SSD
- Mangstor's NX-Series storage arrays accelerate HPC throughput with new burst buffer capabilities
- Swiftech unveils new Komodo Waterblocks for NVIDIA GeForce GTX1080 and GTX1070 flagship video cards
- ADATA releases the HD700 and HV620S external hard drives
- BIOSTAR teams up with Apacer and Thermaltake to showcase high-end gaming machines