Taking a Closer Look
The Soltek 75DRV5 comes packaged in a colorful blue and silver box that has an attractive metallic finish. I don't usually talk much about the box itself, but this would have to be one of the, if not the best looking packaging I have seen included with a motherboard and the picture definitely does not do it much justice. Soltek's artists did a good job on this one and it is sure to stand out on store shelves.
Inside the box were some IDE and floppy cables, a driver CD, a detailed User's Manual and a USB bracket that enables the extra two USB ports. On top of this, Soltek includes a nice software bundle with the 75DRV5. This consists of PC-cillin 2000, Virtual Drive, PartitionMagic 6.0 SE and Drive Image 4.0. PC-cilling is an anti-virus program made by a company called Trend, Virtual Drive is a program that emulates a CD drive, allowing you to run CD-ROM applications without physically loading a CD, PartitionMagic allows you to partition your hard disk or reclaim wasted disk space while Drive Image allows you to backup, recover or upgrade your hard disk data quickly, easily and safely. Soltek even included a second manual that explains how to install and use each of the free programs bundled with the board.
This bundle is certainly one of the best I've seen included with a motherboard, let's just hope it doesn't increase the price too much.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- NVIDIA GeForce GTX 3080: Volta GPU, GDDR6/HBM2 support
- Bandai Namco reveals why Tekken 7 was delayed
- Intel launching next-gen 20-threaded CPU in August 2017
- Final Dark Souls 3 Ringed City DLC coming March 28
- 'Star Wars Episode VIII' gets officially titled
- Z170X Gamming 5 - Sata Expansion alternatives
- Gigabyte (Business) Partner Questions
- Upgrading to Z270
- headphones not registering on ASUS k501uq
- Black screen GA Z170X ULTRA GAMING BIOS F21 I7 6400 T HELP
- COLORFUL announces the iGame GTX1070 X-TOP-8G Advanced Limited
- LYRobotix set to release a VR Motion tracking system for mobile gaming
- I Am Setsuna coming to Nintendo Switch on March 3
- 2016 Thermaltake CaseMOD Invitational Season 2 voting event starts
- Garmin announces the Approach G30, adds a small but powerful handheld to its golf GPS offerings