For the $49.50 Australian (roughly $25 US) you pay for one of these lovely kits from PC Case Gear, I would have to say it would be a worthy investment for case modders who don't already have neon lighting for their case, or maybe even the type of user who wants to bring the night club to their home, as I did.
I realize not everyone will opt to put the light on top of their monitors, but it was only something I did to show how powerful and effective the light really is, but it does look cool all the same.
With all the features and quality of the kit considered, the latest PC Case Gear Cold Cathode Light kit is the most impressive neon light kit I have ever used, and the price tag is affordable as well. If you have not yet considered case modding, why not give it a go and there is no better place to start than our Case Modding Madness forum - I've only shown you the tip of the iceberg in this review and if companies like PC Case Gear keep releasing quality products like this, you'd be missing out if you don't join in on all the fun!
High light output
Does not increase case temperature
Rating - 9.5/10 and TweakTown's Editors Choice Award
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- For Honor PC requirements revealed
- Take a closer look at the Xbox One's 28nm APU die
- New images of the upcoming LG G6 leaked
- COD: Infinite Warfare - best-selling game of 2016 in US
- The entire gaming market slumped 12% in the US last year
- Black screen GA Z170X ULTRA GAMING BIOS F21 I7 6400 T HELP
- hp printer technical support
- How to prevent pc from waking up from sleep when a brown out occurs?
- Z170MX-Gaming 5 + i5 7600k.. Should work or not?
- ASRock 2.70 Splash Screen replaces Windows?
- Transcend reveals industrial-grade SuperMLC JetFlash 740 USB flash drive for exceptional performance and endurance
- Light up your gaming with BIOSTAR B250 motherboard series
- MSI the pioneer in VR Gaming crowns winners of VR JAM
- NGE and Twitch partner to bring the Overwatch Winter Premiere Live Finals to PAX Arena at PAX South
- Bayview Labs, Seraph Group and MIT Game Lab announce 'Play Labs' VR/AR/AI Playful Tech Accelerator for MIT students and alumni