Since there are no real specifications as such for this light kit, we'll skip straight onto the features, bringing us closer to that home night club atmosphere I told you about earlier.
- Light Output Comparison
According to the PC Case Gear website, the light is capable of 12.25 inches of pure light and is guaranteed to impress. While I can vouch for the latter comment, I have no way of proving the actual amount of light output in inches or even how the figure was first discovered in the first place. To compare the light output, I have a slightly older version of the CC with no sound sensitive feature from PCMods.com and another standard neon light from Streetglow, which I've had lying around as old review samples for months.
It is actually fairly hard to show you the difference in total light output through a photo taken for a regular digital camera, at least of the CC light kits. There is really not a great deal of difference between the latest CC light kit and the slightly older CC light kit, to tell you the truth.
The light output is roughly the same, except the newer CC light has a more improved and "defined" color because of the tinted casing they feature, in this case blue. The following pictures compare all three neon lights - The first two, as far as light output goes, is hard to notice a real difference as you will soon see. On the other hand, the bulky Streetglow neon light gives us a better comparison between the three. Photos were taken with lights off and obviously no camera flash.
This is the latest CC light kit with tinted casing for improved color.
This is the slightly older CC light kit with no tinted casing.
The last is the standard neon light with no tinted casing from Streetglow.
The pictures really speak for themselves; I tend to lean more favorably toward the latest CC light kit for its improved color. It was interesting to note that the Streetglow neon light made my digital camera flash automatically because there wasn't enough light in the room, you get the picture, so to speak.
The next picture I'm about to show you is really the one we should take notice of - This picture was taken with camera flash activated to really show you the difference between all three, the latest CC light kit really excels here with its tinted casing - From top to bottom we have the latest CC light kit, the slightly older CC light kit and the Streetglow neon light.
It almost looks like they are standing on the podium waiting to receive their medals, or not.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Spurned Pokemon fan raises $4000 to pay for copyright fine
- Jack Dorsey reprises role as Twitter's CEO
- New writers board 'Gran Turismo' feature film
- 'Lethal Weapon' series reloads for TV
- AMD's dual Fiji chip spotted as Radeon R9 Gemini, is this the Fury X2?
- USB 3.0 (or even 3.1) header availability for Armorsuit PC-P60?
- Project Core XD
- ASROCK FM2A88X-ITX+ No video first boot
- Hi I Really Need Advice as to Where I Can Find Genuine Asmedia Drivers?
- Samsung FIT MUF-64BB 64GB USB 3.0 Pico Flash Drive Review
- MASSIVE AUDIO Introduces DOCTOR WHO Bluetooth And Wired Headphones
- BOXX Introduces the World's Smallest Overclocked Workstation - APEXX 1
- AOC's New Full HD USB Monitor Makes the Perfect Laptop or Desktop Companion
- Feel the Power and Speed Inside Your Laptop NOX DDR4 64GB 3000MHz SO-DIMM The True Champion
- Creative Team Behind Earthworm Jim and The Neverhood Launch New Clay Animated Video Game, Armikrog