Since there are no real specifications as such for this light kit, we'll skip straight onto the features, bringing us closer to that home night club atmosphere I told you about earlier.
- Light Output Comparison
According to the PC Case Gear website, the light is capable of 12.25 inches of pure light and is guaranteed to impress. While I can vouch for the latter comment, I have no way of proving the actual amount of light output in inches or even how the figure was first discovered in the first place. To compare the light output, I have a slightly older version of the CC with no sound sensitive feature from PCMods.com and another standard neon light from Streetglow, which I've had lying around as old review samples for months.
It is actually fairly hard to show you the difference in total light output through a photo taken for a regular digital camera, at least of the CC light kits. There is really not a great deal of difference between the latest CC light kit and the slightly older CC light kit, to tell you the truth.
The light output is roughly the same, except the newer CC light has a more improved and "defined" color because of the tinted casing they feature, in this case blue. The following pictures compare all three neon lights - The first two, as far as light output goes, is hard to notice a real difference as you will soon see. On the other hand, the bulky Streetglow neon light gives us a better comparison between the three. Photos were taken with lights off and obviously no camera flash.
This is the latest CC light kit with tinted casing for improved color.
This is the slightly older CC light kit with no tinted casing.
The last is the standard neon light with no tinted casing from Streetglow.
The pictures really speak for themselves; I tend to lean more favorably toward the latest CC light kit for its improved color. It was interesting to note that the Streetglow neon light made my digital camera flash automatically because there wasn't enough light in the room, you get the picture, so to speak.
The next picture I'm about to show you is really the one we should take notice of - This picture was taken with camera flash activated to really show you the difference between all three, the latest CC light kit really excels here with its tinted casing - From top to bottom we have the latest CC light kit, the slightly older CC light kit and the Streetglow neon light.
It almost looks like they are standing on the podium waiting to receive their medals, or not.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Gionee launches A1 in India
- Samsung to disable charging on remaining Galaxy Note7s
- New Tekken 7 trailer shows off devastating combos
- Xiaomi Mi 6 and Mi 6 Plus pricing leaks
- Elgato reveals new Stream Deck streaming hub
- TPM issue with 970-D3P
- Extreme9 3 way crossfirex
- Kingston HyperX Savage 64GB USB 3.0 Flash Drive Review
- AnyRactive GoTouch Portable Whiteboard Review
- NZXT Kraken X42 Liquid CPU Cooler Review
- Elgato Stream Deck brings tactile control to live content creation
- COLORFUL wins innovation award from Intel
- Composer Olivier Deriviere pioneers real-time generated interactive music for GET EVEN
- BIOSTAR launches compact high-speed storage solution with M200 M.2 SSD
- EpicGear launches MORPHA X RGB fully modular gaming mouse