Supports AMD Duron 600MHz ~ 1.2+ GHz @ 200MHz FSB
Supports AMD Athlon 700MHz ~ 1.2GHz @ 200MHz FSB
Supports AMD Athlon 1GHz ~ 1.4GHz @ 266MHz FSB
Supports AMD AthlonXP 1500+ ~ 2000+ @266MHz FSB
VIA KT333 Chipset
VIA KT333 Northbridge
VIA VT8233A Southbridge
V-Link @ 266MB/s Interconnect
Supports DDR-200, DDR-266, DDR-333 Memory
Alpha EV6 Communication Bus
1 AGP @ 2x, 4x
Creative SB PCI128 Audio
Promise ATA-133 RAID Controller
1 PS2 Keyboard Port
1 PS2 Mouse Port
4 USB 1.1 Ports (2 rear accessible, 2 via optional expansion bracket)
4 USB 2.0 Ports
2 Serial Ports
1 Parallel Port
3 Audio Ports (Audio out front, Line in, Microphone)
1 Midi/game Port
FSB Adjustable in BIOS
Vcore, VDimm adjustable in BIOS
CPU Multiplier Adjustable via Dipswitches
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Intel's new Core i7-8700K CPU detailed, 6C/12T @ 4.3GHz?
- GTA parent company's indie segment is making AAA games
- The Rock and Apple announce a movie co-starring...Siri?!
- A view from space: How Tesla Gigafactory grew in a year
- 2K Games lays out five-year plan, wants one AAA a year
- How to make one network using 2 routers
- Lian-Li DK02 Watercooling and dimensions
- ASUS X200 CA 1.0 should camera appear in system in control panel?
- How to upgrade the BIOS to GA-UD23-B3?
- Baby Driver Movie Review
- Atari announces Blade Runner 2049 partnership with NECA and Audiowear, launching wearable technology that blurs the line between fashion and future
- BIOSTAR introduces the world's first 8-slot PCI-e mining motherboard with the TB250-BTC+
- HyperX unveils HyperX Alloy Elite and TKL HyperX Alloy FPS Pro mechanical gaming keyboards
- Toshiba Memory Corporation develops world's first 3D flash memory with TSV technology
- ADATA releases XPG GAMMIX line with S10 PCIe Gen3x4 NVMe 1.2 SSD and D10 DDR4