Gigabyte has been in the business of making motherboards for quite some time now; since 1986 to be exact. They weren't really a name that was held in high regard by Power Users, but with the AMD Thunderbird striking with such force, they have risen to the challenge and mass-produced several different varieties of motherboards for it. But we Overclocking Enthusiasts are a mighty tough breed to make happy.
Gigabyte has been with AMD Athlon from the start, even using AMD's 750 chipset for their Slot A boards. KX133, KT133, KT133A, KT266, KT266A have all been on Gigabyte's lists, but one thing has always been lacking; overclocking. Gigabyte tends to stick with the business and workstation market, as they have often stated that's where their biggest sales are. With the market moving towards overclockers, so has Gigabyte with their latest Socket A range.
Today we get the new KT333 Gigabyte flagship, the GA-7VRXP.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Shadow of Mordor sequel optimized for Project Scorpio
- Nintendo Switch will have handheld-only mobile games
- Weekly hardware deals: Jet's extra $30 off GTX 1080
- Samsung introduces Gear VR with Controller
- Nintendo Switch battery lasts 5 hours at max brightness
- Will the PC-Q17 ever be released in the U.S?
- Blind BIOS update both backup and main BIOS chips are empty
- Main and backup BIOS are damaged or wipped
- Halo Wars 2 Xbox One Review
- Asus Zenfone 2 Laser 5.5s rear camera is not working
- FutureMark reveals new VR and server benchmarking tools
- LG preparing VR HMD
- Dolby Laboratories and LG Electronics announce first smartphone to support Dolby Vision
- Meet the HUAWEI P10, a stunning combination of technology and art
- Samsung expands tablet portfolio with Galaxy Tab S3 and Galaxy Book, offering enhanced mobile entertainment and productivity