TEST SYSTEM SETUP
Processor - Intel Pentium 4 1.5GHz
RAM - 256mb RDRAM PC800
Motherboard - Intel Desktop Board D850GB i850, ABIT TH7 RAID
Video Card - nVidia GeForce2 Ultra 64mb
Operating System - Microsoft Windows 2000 SP1
Drivers - nVidia 10.80, DX8
Software - SiSoft Sandra 2001, 3DMark2000, 3DMark2001, Quake 3 Arena
Results - Sisoft Sandra 2001 CPU Benchmark
Results - Sisoft Sandra 2001 Memory Benchmark
Results - Sisoft Sandra 2001 Multimedia Benchmark
Results - 3DMark2001 (1024x768x32)
Results - 3DMark2000 (1024x768x16)
Results - Quake 3 Arena (High Quality, 32bit color)
The ABIT TH7 RAID motherboard is very impressive, it is chock full of very useful features and lives up to the ABIT name of high quality motherboard. The benchmarking results against the Intel D850GB reference motherboard were close, but in memory intense benchmarks it shows ABIT have done some extra work to tweak the memory system of the ABIT TH7 RAID to boost overall system performance, especially in Quake 3 Arena - It absolutely flies even in High Quality mode at 1024x768!
ABIT are to be congratulated on yet another wonderful motherboard. The ABIT TH7 RAID is packed full of useful features, overclockability is good, performance is great and most importantly the motherboard is stable. The ABIT TH7 RAID does indeed deserve to be labelled an ABIT brand motherboard.
Rating - 9.5 / 10 and TweakTown Editors Choice Award!
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Facebook is working on a modular smartphone
- Samsung's 1st dual camera phone has an Always On Display
- $32 million of Ethereum stolen by hackers
- Fake AMD Ryzen CPUs have been sent by Amazon
- Avast acquires CCleaner and Speeccy developer Piriform
- Cryptocurrency mining deflates, used GPUs hit eBay
- G.SKILL TridentZ RGB DDR4-3600 32GB Memory Kit Review
- ASRock X299 Taichi Motherboard Review
- Transcend ESD220C 120GB Portable SSD Review
- Need help getting backup bios to work z77 d3h
- Atari announces Blade Runner 2049 partnership with NECA and Audiowear, launching wearable technology that blurs the line between fashion and future
- BIOSTAR introduces the world's first 8-slot PCI-e mining motherboard with the TB250-BTC+
- HyperX unveils HyperX Alloy Elite and TKL HyperX Alloy FPS Pro mechanical gaming keyboards
- Toshiba Memory Corporation develops world's first 3D flash memory with TSV technology
- ADATA releases XPG GAMMIX line with S10 PCIe Gen3x4 NVMe 1.2 SSD and D10 DDR4