ABIT Computer Corporation are known for making some of the best, most overclockable, highest quality and fastest motherboards we have ever seen this side of Mars. Just take a look at their wide range of products on their website, they are all well known names I assure you. All ranging from their classic BH6 and BX6 Slot-1 motherboards for the Intel Pentium II, III and Celeron to their latest and popular KT7 and KT7A Socket-A motherboards for the AMD Athlon and Duron. With every new motherboard ABIT produce, you can be assured of the highest quality, at least that's what my experience with ABIT over the past couple of years.
ABit's SoftMenu Technology has gained wide recognition as the best BIOS overclocking feature by overclockers worldwide, I also agree. ABIT also aren't afraid to do things differently to other motherboard manufactures, this is good. For example, ABIT have used a different and better, I feel, retention mechanism to lock the heatsink down on the Intel Pentium 4 processor in the Socket-423 compared to the Intel reference design - And that's really just the beginning. Things like this give ABIT the edge over many other motherboard manufactures, and the ABIT TH7 RAID motherboard is no different.
Today we are taking a look at the ABit's latest motherboard, the ABIT TH7 RAID which is based on the Intel 850 chipset for the new Intel Pentium 4 processor with support for PC600 and PC800 RDRAM up to 2GB maximum. Does this motherboard deserve to carry the ABIT name? Read on and find out the answer!
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Intel sub-contractor had friend make hoax bomb call to avoid work
- First 'Captain America: Civil War' trailer hits the web
- BIOSTAR announces DirectX 12 ready GTX 950 for $199
- 'Toddyhancer' graphics mod for Star Wars: Battlefront looks amazing
- Just Cause 3 runs at 900p 30FPS on the Xbox One, so much more on PC
- ID-Cooling IS-VC45 SFF CPU Cooler Review
- New Build Problem
- Upgrade RAM on G11CD system assistance
- C2750D4I - BMC Update Failed
- X99 Extreme 6/3.1 Bios Update to support Samsung 950 Pro M.2.
- BIOSTAR GEFORCE GAMING GTX 950 ANNOUNCED, STYLISH PERFORMANCE FOR COMPETITIVE GAMING
- SilverStone Raven Series RVX01BR/RVX01BR-W
- Transcend Adds New 64GB microSD Memory Cards to Its Industrial-Grade Wide Temperature Lineup
- COUGAR ANNOUNCES THE LAUNCH OF THE 450 SERIES
- SilverStone Press release PTS01