Supports Intel Pentium 4 1.4GHz ~ 2GHz Socket 478 CPU Willamette
Supports Intel Pentium 4 2.0GHz ~ 2.2GHz+ Socket 478 Northwood
Intel i845D AGPset
Intel Hub Architecture Interconnect at 266MB/s
- Bus Frequency
Netburst Micro Architecture
- Expansion Slots
1 AGP 4x (1.5v only)
- Expansion Ports
1 PS2 Keyboard Port
1 PS2 Mouse Port
4 USB 1.1 Ports (2 rear accessible, 2 via expansion bracket)
2 Serial Ports
1 Parallel Port
3 Audio Ports
1 Game Port
- Special Features
BIOS overclocking control of FSB, multiplier, Vcore and VIO
Highpoint ATA-133 RAID Controller
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- MSI makes its GeForce GTX 1080 Ti Gaming X official
- StarCraft remastered announced by Blizzard
- The first sign of Kaby Lake X: the Intel Core i7-7740K
- AMD Ryzen with 12C/24T appears, excites us all so much
- AMD teases Radeon RX Vega is 'just around the corner'
- New Mobo and my W10 Install?
- Just finished my PC-011 Build
- ASUS M51Vr Notebook. Long story.
- Kong: Skull Island Movie Review
- TPM issue with 970-D3P
- Elgato Stream Deck brings tactile control to live content creation
- COLORFUL wins innovation award from Intel
- Composer Olivier Deriviere pioneers real-time generated interactive music for GET EVEN
- BIOSTAR launches compact high-speed storage solution with M200 M.2 SSD
- EpicGear launches MORPHA X RGB fully modular gaming mouse