Supports Intel Pentium 4 1.4GHz ~ 2GHz Socket 478 CPU Willamette
Supports Intel Pentium 4 2.0GHz ~ 2.2GHz+ Socket 478 Northwood
Intel i845D AGPset
Intel Hub Architecture Interconnect at 266MB/s
- Bus Frequency
Netburst Micro Architecture
- Expansion Slots
1 AGP 4x (1.5v only)
- Expansion Ports
1 PS2 Keyboard Port
1 PS2 Mouse Port
4 USB 1.1 Ports (2 rear accessible, 2 via expansion bracket)
2 Serial Ports
1 Parallel Port
3 Audio Ports
1 Game Port
- Special Features
BIOS overclocking control of FSB, multiplier, Vcore and VIO
Highpoint ATA-133 RAID Controller
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Extended 'Independence Day: Resurgence' trailer shares new secrets
- Uncharted 4 smashes Halo 5 in first week sales with 2.7 million units
- Anniversary Update will let Windows 10 run on more devices
- Homefront: The Revolution's CPU scaling is bugged
- Spotify matches Apple Music family plan pricing
- A Case Idea
- Enermax ETS-N30R-HE and ETS-N30R-TAA CPU Cooler Review
- GA-EP45-DS4 BIOS recovery
- MB J3710M + PCIe SATA controller = No POST
- Asus Driver issues?
- Crucial announces Ballistix Sport LT DDR4 SODIMMs
- Lian Li announces new Ebonsteel Series PC cases
- G.SKILL announces 3200MHz breakthrough in DDR4 SO-DIMM high capacity memory kits
- Colorful releases the world's first GeForce GTX 1080 video card
- Zotac Zbox Mini PC has even smaller footprint with new PC stick