Supports Intel Pentium 4 1.4GHz ~ 2GHz Socket 478 CPU Willamette
Supports Intel Pentium 4 2.0GHz ~ 2.2GHz+ Socket 478 Northwood
Intel i845D AGPset
Intel Hub Architecture Interconnect at 266MB/s
- Bus Frequency
Netburst Micro Architecture
- Expansion Slots
1 AGP 4x (1.5v only)
- Expansion Ports
1 PS2 Keyboard Port
1 PS2 Mouse Port
4 USB 1.1 Ports (2 rear accessible, 2 via expansion bracket)
2 Serial Ports
1 Parallel Port
3 Audio Ports
1 Game Port
- Special Features
BIOS overclocking control of FSB, multiplier, Vcore and VIO
Highpoint ATA-133 RAID Controller
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Bethesda sale: $13 Doom, cheap ESO and more
- PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds continues titanic growth
- Next-gen Hololens to have custom AI chip
- The OnePlus 5 8GB now available for immediate dispatch
- Microsoft Paint killed off with new Creators Update
- Comic-Con 2017 trailer round-up: MCU vs DCEU vs the rest
- graphics card not detected via riser cable
- Maximum ratio (x39) with 4,06GHz for i7 4770 on GA Z87X-UD3H?
- Supermicro SuperO Booster Software Guide
- How to make one network using 2 routers
- Atari announces Blade Runner 2049 partnership with NECA and Audiowear, launching wearable technology that blurs the line between fashion and future
- BIOSTAR introduces the world's first 8-slot PCI-e mining motherboard with the TB250-BTC+
- HyperX unveils HyperX Alloy Elite and TKL HyperX Alloy FPS Pro mechanical gaming keyboards
- Toshiba Memory Corporation develops world's first 3D flash memory with TSV technology
- ADATA releases XPG GAMMIX line with S10 PCIe Gen3x4 NVMe 1.2 SSD and D10 DDR4